FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Uni-ball "EXCEED" rollerball
Posted 25 January 2009 - 09:16
The one I have, and have had for several years, is a slim, metal body that is inscribed on the clip with, "EXC." The pen body bears the imprint, "JAPAN uni-ball EXCEED."
I'm amazed the ink is still flowing in the pen since I've had it for several years. The cartridge is metal and is imprinted on one side, "MITSUBISHI PENCIL CO. LTD. JAPAN 6 l A" and on the other side, "uni-ball EXCEED UXR-5 <0.5>".
If anyone has one of these older, metal rollerball pens and is willing to sell it, please contact me. Also, perhaps you just happen to have a few of the refill cartridges described above -- I am a motivated buyer!
Finally, even if you don't have the pen or refill, and you know a little bit of information about this pen--it's history (period of manufacture, company history, etc), I'm quite interested and would very much enjoy a message (if you have a moment to share).
Thanks for your time,
p.s. I'm aware we're all mostly discussing fp's--I just thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.
Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:26
Your post looking for a Uni-ball Exceed is dated January 2009. I've recently pulled my fountain and roller ball pens together and believe I may have this pen. I purchased new sometime shortly after 1992 but have not used this pen much. I have the original box including the sleeve and 1 unused refill. It is a sharp looking pen but writing is not something I do much of these days.
I had been looking for a specific Parker pen and may have just found it. If so I would be willing to sell this pen though it is a beauty in shiny black with gold trims. I specifically purchased this pan because of it's slim body. I have recently joined this network but still figuring out how to navigate it. The first couple of times I looked I did not see a way to reply to your inquiry.
Alas... I made the mistake of using my name and truly need to find a way to change that... but have not figured out how to yet. Maybe next time I log in I can find a way to pull up your name.
Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:28
I'm trying to navigate and send a reply to your inquiry. I have no idea whether what I'm doing is going to reach you.