Happy Holidays From DocNib's PenEmporium!

DocNib

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p113/DocNib2006/DocNib%20Pics%202001-3000/P1010011-11.jpg

As we have just passed the traditional Thanksgiving holiday (which still goes thru today for many!), we go into the the final stretch for the other gift giving holidays in December. Don't forget to use the FPN Marketplace for all your pen needs & wants and patronize the many sellers that utilize this great site! Some don't really need the money but just love to buy & sell pen stuff while there are others who are in need and really could use the extra cash this time of year...hasn't been a good year for many people!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you who have put their confidence in me and purchased any of the many items I've put up for sale...hopefully the lion's share of you are happy with your purchases. I know I can't please everybody, but I'll always try my hardest to put a smile on your face no matter how easy or how hard the transaction may be!

During the month of December, specifically the next 2-weeks or so (thru 12/15/08), you can take 20% off any item in my past sales that haven't sold, but shipping cost will remain the same and the special discount will not apply to any orders that are in-house & waiting to go out. Check out my past Marketplace posts and contact me direct at docnib@msn.com to see if the item is still available.

The only caveat to this is that I'm asking that your orders be a $10.00 minimum if Domestic "free" shipping is involved, otherwise add $2.00 for postage (we can discuss the shipping cost when you e-mail your requests). Please note that my last day for shipping any item will be 12/15/08 (Monday).

Thank you for your continued Support and Friendship in what has proven to be a very rough year for our family...but we keep on keep'n on as the saying goes!

Best Holiday Wishes to ALL,

DocNib, NurseNibble, Yoshii & Moko

YOSHII (with a Holiday wink!)...

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p113/DocNib2006/DocNib%20Pics%202001-3000/P1010007-16.jpg

MOKO (ready & waiting to help Dad w/orders!)...

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p113/DocNib2006/DocNib%20Pics%202001-3000/P1010005-25.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DocNib

Top Posters In This Topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Most Contributions

1. amberleadavis
      amberleadavis
    2. PAKMAN
      PAKMAN
    3. Ghost Plane
      Ghost Plane
    4. inkstainedruth
      inkstainedruth
    5. jar
      jar
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Comments

• Shanghai Knife Dude
      I have the Sailor Naginata and some fancy blade nibs coming after 2022 by a number of new workshop from China.  With all my respect, IMHO, they are all (bleep) in doing chinese characters.  Go use a bush, or at least a bush pen. 
    • A Smug Dill
      It is the reason why I'm so keen on the idea of a personal library — of pens, nibs, inks, paper products, etc. — and spent so much money, as well as time and effort, to “build” it for myself (because I can't simply remember everything, especially as I'm getting older fast) and my wife, so that we can “know”; and, instead of just disposing of what displeased us, or even just not good enough to be “given the time of day” against competition from >500 other pens and >500 other inks for our at
    • adamselene
      Agreed.  And I think it’s good to be aware of this early on and think about at the point of buying rather than rationalizing a purchase..
    • A Smug Dill
      Alas, one cannot know “good” without some idea of “bad” against which to contrast; and, as one of my former bosses (back when I was in my twenties) used to say, “on the scale of good to bad…”, it's a spectrum, not a dichotomy. Whereas subjectively acceptable (or tolerable) and unacceptable may well be a dichotomy to someone, and finding whether the threshold or cusp between them lies takes experiencing many degrees of less-than-ideal, especially if the decision is somehow influenced by factors o
    • adamselene
      I got my first real fountain pen on my 60th birthday and many hundreds of pens later I’ve often thought of what I should’ve known in the beginning. I have many pens, the majority of which have some objectionable feature. If they are too delicate, or can’t be posted, or they are too precious to face losing , still they are users, but only in very limited environments..  I have a big disliking for pens that have the cap jump into the air and fly off. I object to Pens that dry out, or leave blobs o
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  • Files