2 replies to this topic

#1 speerbob

speerbob

Speerbob

• Premium - Ruby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 13:56

Hi, I have a couple of nice pens for sale today. Email me at speerbob@starpower.net if interested.

This is a Morrison Patriot Gray Fountain Pen in Box - c.1940's. Pen is pre-owned and in very, very clean condition. Not a single dent, ding or bit of damage on the pen. Just the typical light micro-marks and micro-scratching from some use. No edge dings or marks. The trim is exceptionally clean with no brassing or wear. The imprint on the barrel is very clean and clear. Very clean 14kt gold fine nib with pretty good flex. The filling system fills very well. I have filled it and let it sit with water to see if it leaks. It doesn't seem to, but these filling systems are prone to leak with age so no guarentee on the filling system. In original box. This is an exceptional pen. $80.00 including shipping in the USA or Canada. Bit more other places.
[attachment=36288:morrison.jpg]
[attachment=36289:morrison2.jpg]
[attachment=36290:morrison3.jpg]
[attachment=36291:morrison4.jpg]

This is a Rotring Renaissance Burgundy Fountain Pen - NOS 1985. Pen is unused new-old-stock and mint. Gold plated medium nib. This is a really well made pen!! Made in West Germany. $45.00 including shipping in the USA or Canada. Bit more other places.
[attachment=36292:rotringburg2.jpg]

This is a German Reform Black Piston Filler FP - Med Nib - c. 1990's. Pen is unused new-old-stock and mint. Gold plated medium nib. This is a really well made pen!! Made in Germany. $25.00 including shipping in the USA or Canada. Bit more other places.
[attachment=36293:reformm2.jpg]

This is a Parker 51 Blue & Gold Fountain Pen - England - c.1950's. Pen is pre-owned and in very, very clean condition. The body and 1/10 12kt rolled gold cap with converging lines pattern cap are exceptionally clean with just the very light micro-marks from light use. No dents, dings, chips, cracks or damage. The section is very clean. Amber jewel is nice on the top of the cap. Very, very clean clip and tassie with only one tiny wear spot on the tassie edge. Very nice 14kt gold fine nib. Good filling system. This is a very clean 51!! $80.00 including shipping in the USA or Canada. Bit more other places.
[attachment=36295:51blueg2.jpg]
[attachment=36296:51blueg3.jpg]

Check out my website at www.Speerbob.com

Posted Image

#2 TMann

TMann

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 15:32

QUOTE (speerbob @ Nov 10 2008, 05:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, I have a couple of nice pens for sale today. Email me at speerbob@starpower.net if interested.

This is a Morrison Patriot Gray Fountain Pen in Box - c.1940's. Pen is pre-owned and in very, very clean condition. Not a single dent, ding or bit of damage on the pen. Just the typical light micro-marks and micro-scratching from some use. No edge dings or marks. The trim is exceptionally clean with no brassing or wear. The imprint on the barrel is very clean and clear. Very clean 14kt gold fine nib with pretty good flex. The filling system fills very well. I have filled it and let it sit with water to see if it leaks. It doesn't seem to, but these filling systems are prone to leak with age so no guarentee on the filling system. In original box. This is an exceptional pen. $80.00 including shipping in the USA or Canada. Bit more other places.
[attachment=36288:morrison.jpg]
[attachment=36289:morrison2.jpg]
[attachment=36290:morrison3.jpg]
[attachment=36291:morrison4.jpg]

This is a Rotring Renaissance Burgundy Fountain Pen - NOS 1985. Pen is unused new-old-stock and mint. Gold plated medium nib. This is a really well made pen!! Made in West Germany. $45.00 including shipping in the USA or Canada. Bit more other places.
[attachment=36292:rotringburg2.jpg]

This is a German Reform Black Piston Filler FP - Med Nib - c. 1990's. Pen is unused new-old-stock and mint. Gold plated medium nib. This is a really well made pen!! Made in Germany. $25.00 including shipping in the USA or Canada. Bit more other places.
[attachment=36293:reformm2.jpg]

This is a Parker 51 Blue & Gold Fountain Pen - England - c.1950's. Pen is pre-owned and in very, very clean condition. The body and 1/10 12kt rolled gold cap with converging lines pattern cap are exceptionally clean with just the very light micro-marks from light use. No dents, dings, chips, cracks or damage. The section is very clean. Amber jewel is nice on the top of the cap. Very, very clean clip and tassie with only one tiny wear spot on the tassie edge. Very nice 14kt gold fine nib. Good filling system. This is a very clean 51!! $80.00 including shipping in the USA or Canada. Bit more other places.
[attachment=36295:51blueg2.jpg]
[attachment=36296:51blueg3.jpg]

I'll take the "51". PM incoming.

TMann

#3 Zeroblade

Zeroblade

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 17:10

Just a precaution to those wanting the Renaissance: handle it with care. Resin (I think it is, at least) is awfully delicate (I accidentally chipped off some of the barrel threads on mine before).