• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JetPens

• wvbeetlebug

• GreenVelvet

• Pink Ink

Yeah!!!!!!!!!

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Never be afraid to try something new.

Remember, amateurs built the ark.

Professionals built the Titanic.

Yeah, I notice that. I also noticed that they didn't have any of the bulletproof (except black) or highlighter inks also, bummer. That said, I was looking at the Noodler CMYK mixes and I can get all four colors I need from Jetpens now.

I think it is time I stopped procrastinating buying bottled ink. :)

Writing instruments of the moment:

• Pilot Prera Fountain Pen in Vivid Pink XF (Levenger ink, Pinkly).
  • Uniball α-Gel Slim Pencil in Pink (0.3mm leads).
  • Pilot 742 Fountain Pen in Black with Falcon (flex) Nib, (Pilot ink, Black).
  • Nikko G Nib in the penholder.

Yeah, I notice that. I also noticed that they didn't have any of the bulletproof (except black) or highlighter inks also, bummer. That said, I was looking at the Noodler CMYK mixes and I can get all four colors I need from Jetpens now.

I think it is time I stopped procrastinating buying bottled ink. :)

Nice! Another source!

I almost bought all those CMYK bottles, but then thought, "What the heck am I doing? I need bulletproof versions that'll actually mix!"

I must be crazy. I want things that don't seem to exist. ;)

:headsmack:

Thanks for posting about this! We plan on getting more colors in our next shipment. For bullet-proof colors, we currently have Black and Lexington Gray.

We have a few Noodler’s inks to give away. A few bottles got damaged in our first shipment. But they are still in perfectly good, usable condition. You can read about the giveaway on this post here.

By the way, here's a beautiful picture we took for you to enjoy!

http://www.jetpens.com/images/PenPedia/Noodler_005.JPG

Thanks!

JetPens

JetPens.com - Japanese Pens and Stationery

http://www.jetpens.com/images/jetpens_logo.gif

Find us on Facebook and Twitter.

Ok thanks everyone! That was fast, I think we got enough people to give the free inks to. :) We'll do more giveaways when we have similar situations in the future.

Thanks a lot!

Thumbs up to JetPens! I ordered on the 6th, inks were delivered to the workplace (also in California) on Saturday. I am very pleased.

etherX in To Miasto

Fleekair <--French accent.

Oooh. What is the last ink on top and also the next to the last ink on the bottom?

:happycloud9:

Cathy L. Carter

Live. Love. Write.

Oooh. What is the last ink on top and also the next to the last ink on the bottom?

Aircorp Blue-Black

http://www.jetpens.com/product_info.php/products_id/3315

Marine Green

http://www.jetpens.com/product_info.php/products_id/3314

:)

Cool thanks! I have the Aircorp but it has a different label.

Cathy L. Carter

Live. Love. Write.

Thanks! I got it from Life is Good. I have the shirt. Sorry I can't find the stock pic.

Cathy L. Carter

Live. Love. Write.

Where do I order my pom-poms?

Why, sometimes I'd like to take a switchblade and a peppermint and a Cadillac and throw it all in a fire.

Danitrio Fellowship

They don't have blue ghost :( I was going to order from them and take advantage of the $25+ order free shipping...

They do now - wooohoooo!!!!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2752/4371168844_35ba5fb338.jpg

Danitrio Fellow, Nakaya Nutter, Sailor Sailor (ret), Visconti Venerator, Montegrappa Molester (in training), ConwayStewart Champion & Diplomat #77

Well POOH, they even have La Reine Mauve, the new bulletproof purple now! I wish I'd known that when I jumped the gun and ordered last week (or was it the week before?), and didn't have that one listed yet.

I see they have Borealis Black, too... wonder if there are plans for Heart of Darkness?

Oh well, free shipping over $25...

Edited by GreenVelvet

Well POOH, they even have La Reine Mauve, the new bulletproof purple now! I wish I'd known that when I jumped the gun and ordered last week (or was it the week before?), and didn't have that one listed yet.

I see they have Borealis Black, too... wonder if there are plans for Heart of Darkness?

Argh, I just saw that they have six bottles left of La Reine Mauve. I am trying to be good and not shop for myself so close to Christmas, when I should be shopping for other people. But if they also get Heart of Darkness...

Lol, yes we plan to carry the entire line of Noodler’s ink eventually. ;) So you should be able to get everything at our site!

I have a few Lamy fountain pens to give away. I will give one away in this thread since it's about JetPens. Yay! And we love our friends.

It’s the Lamy Fountain Pen - Al-Star Model - Extra Fine Nib - Ocean Blue Body.

http://www.jetpens.com/images/lamy_l28ef.jpg

We carry the Lamy Al-Star and Safari models at JetPens. I had to puncture the cartridge of every one of them in order to take pictures and to show writing samples. But they were literally used for like one minute, so they are still brand-new. We can’t sell them since they are opened so they have been sitting on my desk not being used so now I will give them away.

I will give the pen away to the first person who responds to this thread answering the following questions:

1. What are the names of our two male and female mascots?

2. Show me the link in JetPens where I can find out how to refill ink cartridges for fountain and brush and marker pens.

Just respond back to this thread. Have fun!