What Pens Are You Using Today?

TheNobleSavage

Aurora 98 I found last Saturday at a flea market in Turin. I'm still kicking myself for not having brought along sufficient funds to buy a MB149 a not very knowledgeable seller was selling for 130 euros.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sheaffer pfmII with diamine prussian blue

Pens are like watches , once you start a collection, you can hardly go back. And pens like all fine luxury items do improve with time

http://i.imgur.com/8PnPg.jpg

My first real fountain pen!

Hero 100 Flighter with Random Parker Ink.

Preparing for my Chinese final

I remember this sentence from stephen :)

"The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog!"

:)

Best wishes on your finals. I still dream about mine after many years (I passed very well with a P75 backed up with a P51), but the thought of my final exams still give me gut wrenching cramps in my lower intestines. :thumbup:

Inked up my newly refurbished Esterbrook Model J with EF nib last night for the first time to use for construction plan review at the office today. Diamine Red Dragon - already have decided it is too dark and doesn't "stand out" enough for marking up sheets. Guess I'll have to try another bottle of something else!

Sun%20Hemmi2.jpg

Not actually a fountain pen, but a Kaweco Ice Sport roller ball (I think it's supposed to be medium nib) inked with a J. Herbin's Eclat de Saphir cartridge. I'm very impressed with how nicely this writes.

Edited by Avalonia

I'm writing an online serial thing. It's urban fantasy. And I have no idea how long it's going to run for.

I decided to grab my Reform 1745 today and I am really surprised with it. I have never liked this pen and suddenly today it's delightful. The problem is I have no idea what it's inked with. It's a dark blue with very nice shading--the suspects are Bad Belted Kingfisher, PR Sonic Blue or Hero Blue Black.

My brand new Visconti Rembrandt with PR Arabian Rose! :)

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind -Romans 12:2

The no longer available Swisher exclusive, Noodler's Gulf Stream Blue, named before the BP oil spill. Delivery system is a Pilot Custom 74 smokey grey (or whatever the translucent grey is called) with Binder .5mm cursive italic.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8302/7793173204_0597a4cfd7_z.jpg

Doug

1925 Parker Duofold Senior Flat Top single band inked with private reserve tangerine dream

Edited by georges zaslavsky

Pens are like watches , once you start a collection, you can hardly go back. And pens like all fine luxury items do improve with time

I'm using my new Kaweco Student, which has required much adjustments to write about correctly.

Everything is impermanent.

Accompanying others the following..from left..

Pelikan 100N Black Flexie OB..Omas Roma 2000 Blue..

Eversharp Inc Gold Seal Unknown To Me Soft Medium/Broad..Skrip #24 Blue Black..

Montblanc 344 Semi-Flexie Extra Fine..Skrip #24 Blue Black..

Parker "61" Fine..Pelikan 4001 Royal Blue..

Wahl-Eversharp Gold Seal Jade Personal Point Flexie Medium..Pelikan 4001 Royal Blue..

Stipula Etruria Au .333 Trim Broad..Camel Royal Blue..

Montblanc Diplomat '73 Soft Fine 18C..Pelikan 4001 Royal Blue..

Namiki Custom Ag .925 Fine..Omas Amerigo Vespucci Red.

fpn_1345243646__aeae.jpg

Fred

Sheaffer IMperial 440 Diamine Green Black

"Minds are like parachutes. They only function when open." James Dewar

http://i49.tinypic.com/2j26aaa.png