What Pens Are You Using Today?

TheNobleSavage

My grey barreled, gold filled cap, 1949 US made Parker 51 filled with Quink Blue/Black.

best wishes

Tom Aquinas :meow:

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Parker Duofold Centennial with PR American Blue

Waterman laureat with Herbin's Éclat de Saphir.

Have a nice day! ;-)

Edited by idazle

Zenbat buru hainbat aburu

I believe today shall be a Lamy Safari with some PR Dakota Red. (I'm expecting to be angry today!)

Have a good one!

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

1970 mb 149 mb medium broad stub with pr lake placid blue

1972 mb 149 mb medium broad stub with omas green

Pens are like watches , once you start a collection, you can hardly go back. And pens like all fine luxury items do improve with time

One pen gifted to me by my grandfather. A hero 233.

That's a handsome pen! The ones that are passed down or given as a gift by a family member are always the most special.

Parker 51 stainless steel cap UK manufacture, circa 1951, with Quink Blue/Black.

best wishes

Tom Aquinas :meow:

An English 1950s Duofold and a Watermans Phileas/Kultur demonstrator converted to eyedropper. The Kultur is my first eyedropper experiment and it's working well. Oh yes, and an odd Parker 51 inspired pen with a crude plunger filling mechanism and an extra fine nib. No idea what it is, but with the amount of ink it holds and the fine line it puts down I might be writing with it for some time yet before it runs out.

Toodle pip<BR><BR><BR>

An English 1950s Duofold and a Watermans Phileas/Kultur demonstrator converted to eyedropper. The Kultur is my first eyedropper experiment and it's working well. Oh yes, and an odd Parker 51 inspired pen with a crude plunger filling mechanism and an extra fine nib. No idea what it is, but with the amount of ink it holds and the fine line it puts down I might be writing with it for some time yet before it runs out.

Superb brace.

best wishes

Tom Aquinas :thumbup:

Using my montegrappa bruce lee special edition pen with stub nib. This is the heaviest pen I have seen to date

Aurora Ipsilon (black) with J. Herbin Cacao du Brésil (black pen and dark grey ink seem to work well together), and a Pen & Ink | Sketch with a proprietary black cartridge.

Het puntje van een gauwe pen

Is ’t felste wapen dat ik ken.

- Jacob Cats (1577-1660)

The nib of a gold pen

Is the most vicious weapon I know.

This week I've brought in a Pelikan M200 with Diamine Twilight... I think, it could be midnight, you know you have too much ink when you can't remember what you've put in a pen, I wouldn't call it a dark blue but a dark teal, I think that's Twilight.

Waterman Expert Fine nib with caran d'ache storm in it, and Sailor clear candy(purple) with sailor candy color catridge in red brown.

Canadian Parker Vac with a semi-flex F nib with R & K Salix

Sheaffer Admiral TD medium nib with Everflo BB

Pelikan M150 EF nib with Diamine Sherwood Green

TWSBI 540 ROC EF nib with Diamine Asa Blue

Sailor 1911M H-F nib with PR Sonic Blue!

Possibly the F Lamy Safari with PR Dakota Red

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m496/gclef1114/photobucket-3653-1335974934390.jpg?t=1335974936

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m496/gclef1114/photobucket-3336-1335975056176.jpg?t=1335975056

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m496/gclef1114/photobucket-39430-1335975044596.jpg?t=1335975045

Noodler's Ahab with Havana Brown. Turns out I really don't like this ink..sigh.

Practicing my handwriting is fun though!

Non est ad astra mollis e terris via. - Seneca