What Pens Are You Using Today?

TheNobleSavage

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m496/gclef1114/photobucket-15311-1335515819219.jpg

Love your handwriting! Or I guess, handwritings -- plural. Ink seems more of a constant. Anyway, thanks for posting.

Doug

I think the extra fine nib helps in the constant rate of flow .

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love your handwriting! Or I guess, handwritings -- plural. Ink seems more of a constant. Anyway, thanks for posting.

Doug

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m496/gclef1114/photobucket-1043-1335519424957.jpg

Doug

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m496/gclef1114/photobucket-1043-1335519424957.jpg

It is really good script and the compliments are well deserved. Even with a top shelf pen my handwriting looks like an emu has dipped his feet in ink and scribbled over newspaper whilst chased by a crocodile.

best wishes

Tom Aquinas :notworthy1:

It is really good script and the compliments are well deserved. Even with a top shelf pen my handwriting looks like an emu has dipped his feet in ink and scribbled over newspaper whilst chased by a crocodile.

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m496/gclef1114/photobucket-31979-1335542932796.jpg

A cheap German piston filler, labelled "True Pen - Made in Germany" in (once) gold letters on a black pen. It has the "Dauerfeder 4" nib I've seen in other German school pens on this forum. Cheap build quality and the feed needed to be re-set, but now it actually works & writes quite well! 'Disadvantage': it makes me want a 'real' piston filler :rolleyes:

Derk

"The scientific name of an animal that does not either fight or flee from it's enemies is 'Lunch'"

Shirt pocket is the Sailor 1911 Blue Marbled medium, w/ Jentle blue/black.

Roll up has the MB 146 w/ MB's burgundy, and the Nakaya portable writer w/ the converter and MB's Irish Green, but it does look weird coming out of the Aka tamenuri finish. :hmm1:

1959 sheaffer pfmII with its palladium m semi flex nib

1949 sheaffer crest vac fill with jeweller's band cap loaded with waterman havana brown

Pens are like watches , once you start a collection, you can hardly go back. And pens like all fine luxury items do improve with time

Conway Stewart Churchill Red Ripple with medium stub nib filled with Noodler's Forest Green

Visconti Homo Sapiens with medium nib filled with Noodler's Widow Maker

Conway Stewart Churchill Limited Edition black resin pattern inscribed///gold trim with medium nib filled with Noddler's Black Bulletproof

Barley corn gold filled Sonnet, 18ct two tone nib , filled with Sailor Blue/Black, it is a good wet ink. Waterman Hemisphere stainless steel ball pen with black refill as back up.

Best wishes

Tom Aquinas :meow:

Writing a long letter..using..

Wahl Eversharp Oversized Burma Doric white trim lever filler with adjustable fine nib...

Filled with Skrip #24 blue black ink..

Fred

did you know you can learn a lot about your neighbor by reading their mail...

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m496/gclef1114/photobucket-3542-1335595303793.jpg

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m496/gclef1114/photobucket-40395-1335595304565.jpg

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m496/gclef1114/photobucket-42204-1335595304011.jpg

Sheaffer/Levenger Mediterranean Seas Connoisseur with Skrip Blue.

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

glossy black Lamy Safari with Lamy black cartridge

mandarin Noodler's Ahab with replacement Knox F nib with Parker Quink blue

TWSBI in my bag and a Mont Blanc Mozart in my small pocket notepad. :cloud9:

Rob Maguire (Plse call me "M or Mags" like my friends do...)I use a Tablet, Apple Pencil and a fountain pen. Targas, Sailor, MB, Visconti, Aurora, vintage Parkers, all wonderful.

A 1920s-era Wahl gold-filled ringtop with Fine flexible nib :) It just arrived two days ago, but I like it thumbup.gif

Tamara