FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
What Pens Are You Using Today?
Posted 15 February 2006 - 15:07
Esterbrook J (black) 9550 ef nib, Noodler's Gulfstream blue
talk about pens of different sizes.
Posted 16 February 2006 - 03:54
Pelikan 140, green striped, filled with Aurora Black
Posted 20 February 2006 - 04:51
A maroon aero "51" with Noodler's black, a Pel 150M with Cross black, a Pel 800 with blue Parker quink, a Waterman Carene with black quink, and a golden striped Parker vacumatic with waterman black. I hate how much time it takes to grade papers, but I love all the writing I get to do during midterms!
Posted 20 February 2006 - 21:47
A Tibaldi Iride with red Tibaldi ink, and an F nib.
And a Nettuno Superba with blue Tibaldi ink, and an M nib.
But tomorrow, with which one will I write ?
Posted 20 February 2006 - 22:00
Lamy Safari (1.1 Italic, Noodler's Antietam)
Nice pens in the rotation today Phillipe!
WTB: MB Kafka, Lamy Safari 2009 Orange, Pilot MYU (Black or Clear/White Stripe), Seiko FrankenTuna SKZ253 / SKZ255
Posted 21 February 2006 - 03:43
I was going to make a cheeky (pun intended) remark about being in the backpocket of your nasty Levis, but I think I'll refrain I'm sure Sylvester thought it was all worth it. (Hope he's ok though )
Today, in the back pocket of my nasty Levis has been a Parker Vector Sylvester the Cat pen, filled with Noodlers Eternal Blue. Sylvester didn't complain much but wow! Sitting down and forgetting Sylvester was in there was a HUGE mistake.
For me, today I'm showing love to my Parker Frontier. Stainless steel capped, black barreled, medium nibbed (which is normally too broad for me, but somehow this one is not as broad as I expected) and filled with Waterman Blue Black, just to get it going.
Posted 21 February 2006 - 03:58
Sorry for the deviation. Back on topic,
Papermate... I don't know anything else about it other than the W. Germany it has written on the cap.
Edited by J. John Harvey, 21 February 2006 - 03:59.
Posted 21 February 2006 - 15:31
Posted 22 February 2006 - 00:19
1. Sailor 1911 (f) in dark blue with Diamine blue-black ink
2. Merlin 33 (xf) in striated gray with Noodlers Sequoia ink
3. Hero 100 (f) in burgandy with PR Fiesta red ink
(I must be in a xf/f nib mood today.
Posted 22 February 2006 - 03:39
Posted 22 February 2006 - 15:39
1. VP (fine nib) with Waterman Havana
2. Esterbrook J (9556 nib) with Levenger Cardinal Red
3. Parker Vector (Ang-stubbed nib) with Noodler's Apache Sunset
4. Pelikan M200 (14k oblique medium nib) with Private Reserve's Sherwood Green
For some reason, I really felt like using that Pelikan, today. It's been "on leave" for a while, as that blasted oblique nib was proving too much for me. But it's kinda like bleu cheese; sometime's it repels me, and sometimes I absolutely jones for it. I decirculated (that's not actually a word, is it?) my latest, a Sheaffer Royal Selangor Bamboo (which I adore, but it's a bit of an ink guzzler), to ink up the Pelikan.
PS: Love the avatar, southpaw. Too too cute!
Edited by tntaylor, 22 February 2006 - 15:41.
poppin' like a cork
Posted 22 February 2006 - 15:46
Thanks! That's my boy! Kenneth turned 2 on Feb. 4th. The quilt he got for Christmas - my wife's aunt made it for him. The stuffed Golden Lab is taller than he is - Christmas present from his granny. He is such a blessing (most of the time anyhow ).
PS: Love the avatar, southpaw. Too too cute!
Posted 22 February 2006 - 16:09
I occasionally use a Monteverde Invincia w/M nib, filled with PR Midnight Blues ink, but I mostly use that pen on the weekends when I'm traveling around.
Posted 22 February 2006 - 16:22
Cool shades Sasha!
My little one calls her sunglasses, "sunshiny glasses".
Kenneth looks very cute too.
My little one is two. What a fun age.
She doesn't have a quilt, but the refrain of "lello (yellow) blankie, lello blankie!" is often heard here.
Back on topic -
After struggling with the packing for the good part of the morning, i extricated an older 146 with a monotone gold nib. A nice writer in very good shape.
Posted 22 February 2006 - 16:32
In my pocket: I think my Balium Core. It's always in my pocket and it's always filled with PR Shoreline Gold.
Begun, the Spam Wars Have.
How to Be a Perfect Lady: according to the media - a satire
The Adventures of Chewie
Posted 22 February 2006 - 16:46
now on topic
Lamy 2000 (ef) -- Legal lapis
Wality 52 (f) -- just ran out of Eternal brown
(now I know why I always carry 2 pens)
Posted 22 February 2006 - 20:37
1) Conway Stewart #76 with Waterman Violet
2) Conway Stewart 85L with Waterman Black
3) Parker Senior Duofold with PR Lake Placid Blue
4) Montblanc Starwalker ballpoint (broad black refill if you're bothered)
They are listed in order of preference (in use) so I will use the CS#76 for most notes, sign letters with the CS85L make notes in my work journal with the Parker and use the MB for signing carbon paper orders/delviery notes that are still in use.
Hey at least I get to play around with different pens every day...
Posted 22 February 2006 - 21:12