Guider Pens from India

satshere

Hi Friends......

Finally.... my exclusive online store for Guider Pens is up and running!!!

Based on the needs of the folks at Guider Pens, I have designed a completely secure and automated website on my own to act as their web franchise to market Guider Pens worldwide.

I shall act as the one point contact to process all the orders and despatch the pens on my own after sourcing them from Guider Pens. You just have to visit the site, select the model (s), make the payment and just wait for the pens to be at UR door step.... Its that simple!!!

Payment can be done online through the Paypal gateway (Credit Cards are also accepted via Paypal's secure gateway).

You may visit the website at:

http://www.guiderpensonline.com

post-16716-1223128571_thumb.png

Hope you will like my online solution to make Guider Pens accessible to everybody around the world....

Cheers and Happy Shopping!

Satish Kolluru

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• artaddict

• satshere

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

By exclusive, do you mean you are the only online Guider Pens seller?

Watermans Flex Club & Sheaffer Lifetime Society Member

Satish, thank you for your reply to my question in the Marketplace section. So, you will be selling only Guider Pens.

Next question, are you an authorized online seller of Guider Pens, i.e. was Guider aware that you would be competing with Steve Braun?

And, were you aware that Steve Braun & Guider Pens had an exclusivity agreement?

In the Marketplace thread, Steve wrote:

(luckygrandson @ Oct 4 2008, 09:40 PM)

I'll be brief and hopefully clear.

All Write Now through our agent in India established an Exclusive agreement to be the ONLY source of Guider Pens to North America.

We attempted to have a written agreement in place. After much back and forth it was decided that the existence of the written agreement really didn't mean much if either party wasn't trustworthy. We Agreed to the terms as stated and commenced doing business.

I have done everything I can to promote and represent this pen line to the best of my ability.

I admittedly have had several snafus with establishing the website. I had that problem fixed but have now backed off of the additional financial investment.

I have emailed Satish several times to no avail before he got his thing going. I explained the arrangement in place with Guider and he apparently ignored it.

The people that run Guider I believe are honorable. Maybe just a bit naive in terms of 'net' business and international business in general.

This entire new site and the turmoil it has caused can all be placed at the feet of the new seller. He was, and I know it for a fact aware' that I had the agreement.

He sold the folks at Guider an absolute bill of goods and convinced them that what he was doing wouldn't be an issue.

If we hadn't had the email conversation I would think otherwise.

I'll not disrupt this post anymore than I already have. I am sorry to air my laundry in public.

One small fact that I really would like to mention. The purchases I have made from Guider Pen have increase their production nearly 4 fold.

That is what has me so upset.

Sale will be forthcoming tomorrow!

Steve

Thank you, Steve, for explaining. I'm so glad you decided to post this.