Levenger HAS discontinued bottled Slightly Wild inks

OnPoint

Sometime during the night, the Levenger site removed all mention of bottles of the "wild"ish variety. The only exception seems to be availability as part of a True Writer bundle.

The bottled inks (that were on sale) are unavailable from the warehouse, according to an employee who suggested I call one of the stores that still had the six-packs.

I stopped dithering and got the inks this morning from a store, at the sale price and topped off with a 20% discount (code SPCHG1).

Edited by OnPoint

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OnPoint

• Jimmy James

• goldkiwi

• Opus104

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a feeling this was in the works, which influenced my own decision to buy them last weekend. Of course, I chose the slowest shipping option which apparently will seriously be akin to the slow boat from Hero pen land. I should have them by the last week of the month, it seems.

I'd suggest anybody who wants some of this ink but who can't get it from the stores try the Levenger outlet seller on eBay. When I bought three pens from the outlet this week, they had a couple of these colors listed.

Let's hope they expand their color selection beyond the basic 6.

<a href="Http://inkynibbles.com">Inky NIBbles, the ravings of a pen and ink addict.</a>

I might be wrong here, but it looks like the website still has some of the Slightly Wild inks: Always Greener, Pinkly, Fireball, and Smokey. If you go to the Sale section (choose Pen and Ink and scroll to the bottom), you can find them for $9.95, although they're not labelled as Slightly Wild inks.

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/4619/inkxchangemm0.png Currently out of vials.my ink list

Ink of the moment: mix of Noodler's Lermontov, Britannia's Blue Waves, and Whiteness of the Whale

I just received my Cocoa long cartridges. In 12 packs with an international and a Parker end. Only $2.95. I love the Cocoa color. And the carts will travel well with my Bexley BX701 in Onyx - a perfect color match.

Before Christmas I pointed to the regular 6 pack of ink in the Levenger Catalog for my sister to buy me but she ordered the Slightly Wild collection instead. I was dissapointed at first but have enjoyed some of the colors in this collection and my daughter likes some of the others. I like the blues and the fireball red and the smokey my daughter loved the pinkly but none of us are fond of the always greener.

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Sorry for any confusion.

It looks as though Skies of Blue and Bahama Blue migrated to the regular selection of ink at $12 per bottle - not on sale.

The rest of the colors are still available individually on the sale page, as Goldkiwi said.

There are no more sets of "Slightly Wild" inks to be had except in the stores, on sale, for $42 ($7/bottle)

I'd missed the cartridges. Thanks for the pointer.