#331 kiavonne

kiavonne

Still An Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,175 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 18:01

This is my fault - again.

Yesterday, it was paired up with a new partner for the trip, as my order from Todd Nussbaum came in. I thought I had a mailer, but I have to go get one today. Dog food is needed, too, so I know I have a dual purpose for getting to the store.

Guys, I feel awful for these delays. I think you should drop me from this until I find my stability around here. I can't keep dragging months out of everyone else's simple joys, it isn't fair to you. That, and the last one lost its way after leaving my door, too. :(
Scribere est agere.
To write is to act.

#332 rogerb

rogerb

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,839 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 December 2012 - 00:11

C'mon, Kimy, we can hardly fire the organiser!! Anyway, we all luvvya.

Just remember (and execute) that old-fashioned (self-)motivation abbreviation ... JFDI.(If you don't know it, I'll bet you can figger it :rolleyes: )
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; But if you really make them think, they'll hate you. Don Marquis US humorist (1878 - 1937)

#333 Ondina

Ondina

Donor Pen

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,923 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:16

I'm so very relieved to hear from you, that I coulnd't care less about the journa, Kiml!. Again, it was the post that lost that journal, but I hear you, it was addresed to me and I feel irrationally guilty it never made it here, too. Just keep things as they are, please.

There is a letter on the way to you, Roger. Happy Holidays to the the rest of the bunch.

Edited by Ondina, 03 December 2012 - 15:43.

#334 kudzu

kudzu

Having a ball!

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 21:45

This is all good news. Wonderful to hear from you, Kimy, and I 3rd everyone else's comments about keeping you in our ongoing loop. Can't do without our fearless leader!

I owe Roger a letter and am wishing everyone a wonderful upcoming holiday!
Kudzu

"I am a galley slave to pen and ink." ~Honore de Balzac

Happy Pan Pacific Pen Club Member!

#335 rogerb

rogerb

Antique

• Member - Gold

• 2,839 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:03

This is all good news. Wonderful to hear from you, Kimy, and I 3rd everyone else's comments about keeping you in our ongoing loop. Can't do without our fearless leader!

I owe Roger a letter and am wishing everyone a wonderful upcoming holiday!

Thanks, kudzu, I have your letter and it's due a reply!

A Happy New Year to one & all ....but where's that pesky ITJ ? :rolleyes:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; But if you really make them think, they'll hate you. Don Marquis US humorist (1878 - 1937)

#336 Jimothy

Jimothy

Weatherman

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 March 2013 - 20:57

Any news?
A miscellany of sense and nonsense

Posted ImagePosted Image

In omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro.

#337 rogerb

rogerb

Antique

• Member - Gold

• 2,839 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:30

Any news?

<listening to the deathly hush>

MY PC has been hors de combat for TWO MONTHS and I am awaiting a replacement, AND insurance payout.
Apologies to all to whom I owe correspondence, written or electronic :crybaby:

#338 Jimothy

Jimothy

Weatherman

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 April 2013 - 18:10

Are you coming over to either the northern or midland shows this year, Roger?

Posted ImagePosted Image

#339 rogerb

rogerb

Antique

• Member - Gold

• 2,839 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 April 2013 - 13:58

Are you coming over to either the northern or midland shows this year, Roger?

Not the Northern, but possibly the Midland, Jim, although it-s at a slightly awkward date ....seems to get later every year.
BUT I do have a new PC online at last... now just have to learn the idiosyncrasies of Windows 8!

#340 kudzu

kudzu

Having a ball!

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 19:11

Nudge!  Nudge!  Nudge!  :ninja:   Missing our journal, missing hearing from you all, and sending good thoughts into the Universe hoping to nudge the ITJ on its way from wherever it is. 

Kudzu

"I am a galley slave to pen and ink." ~Honore de Balzac

Happy Pan Pacific Pen Club Member!

#341 rogerb

rogerb

Antique

• Member - Gold

• 2,839 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:45

Hi , all

Jim, sadly I cannot make the Midland show next weekend, as I have a hospital appointment the next day, and those are very hard to get changed(and often shouldn't be!).

Cherry, I hope you got my short and much-delayed snail, on organic Spanish paper. I owe you more, but was rather hoping to put some of the news in the ITJ!!

To all  of you: greetings from a very hot Costa Blanca ...my washing is nearly dry before I have finished hanging it out  :)

I am watching Trooping The Colour with one eye on the TV as I type this ...fortunately, it appears to be dry in London!

Edited by rogerb, 15 June 2013 - 09:47.

#342 Jimothy

Jimothy

Weatherman

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 June 2013 - 22:23

Roger, I wish you well with your hospital appointment and, whatever it is, I wish you good health. I shall miss seeing you tomorrow and I hope we can catch up in the ITJ soon.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#343 rogerb

rogerb

Antique

• Member - Gold

• 2,839 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:04

Thanks, Jim ... it was a routine check-up with my opthalmologist and I came away with a "No problems, keep using the eye-drops and see us again in December".  :) It was barely worth missing Lichfield for, but re-assuring, nevertheless.

(I have another, potentially more 'interesting', with my haematologist this coming Friday ... fingers crossed!)

And I am visiting UK for a week, late this month, hopefully in the meantime having met-up with Ruth and her family.

Does anyone own-up to having the current ITJ, or has it gone MIA again en route from one to another?