Van Gogh Starry Night Blue has arrived!

Elaine

216 bottles of Van Gogh Starry Night Blue arrived on my doorstep today!!

I am working on packaging and I hope to start getting packages to the post office on Monday 5/19/08.

Only paid orders will be shipped.

For FPN Starry Night Blue information CLICK HERE

For FPN ink ordering information CLICK HERE

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elaine

• MikeW

• kiavonne

• wackyjacky1

I am working on packaging and I hope to start getting packages to the post office on Monday 5/19/08.

Fantastic! Elaine, thanks for all the trouble you've gone through. We really appreciate your efforts.

I can't wait to try out the new ink!

Scribere est agere.

To write is to act.

Danitrio Fellowship

Sweet!! Maybe mine will show up the same time as my Parker 51 does from Ron Zorn! :D

“If you want your children to improve, let them overhear the nice things you say about them to others.” ~Dr. Haim Ginott

http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww296/messiah_FPN/Badges/PostcardBadge.png http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww296/messiah_FPN/Badges/InkExchange.png

My Website

Yeah! Yippee! Hurray! Whooo Hoooo! :cloud9: and a YeHa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

It's your birthday! It's your birthday! (does cabbage patch dance). Thank you.

Edited by flea

Many thanks for all the hard work, Elaine!

"But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Rom. 5:8, NKJV)

Fantastic news, Elaine! :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

But, now, 216 bottles. That's a very specific number. Do you anticipate that Van Gogh Blue will be available for ordering in the future? :unsure:

Viseguy

Thanks Elaine, for all of your work on this. :clap1: Its much appreciated! I can't wait to get it!!!

New favorite: Quink

Thanks again for all of your hard work!

Here's hoping for a speedy and uneventful trip to the Great White North (oops, I forgot to ask if it was Polar Ink?? Just kidding!) without CRA (Canada Revenue Agency) sticking their nose in the package!

MikeW

"In the land of fountain pens, the one with the sweetest nib reigns supreme!"

Check out the London Pen Club.

Fantastic news, Elaine! :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

But, now, 216 bottles. That's a very specific number. Do you anticipate that Van Gogh Blue will be available for ordering in the future? :unsure:

A case is 144 bottles and it's a case and a half. I estimated how much we would need based on how many orders there were when Noodler's was ready to make the ink. I'm afraid I estimated wrong and we'll have to order more before long. The question will be whether or not to order 1/2 case or a whole one.

Great news :D

Did the label turn out nice?

It turned out fantastic! I would photograph and post it, but I'm a bit overwhelmed with shipping. A number of bottles shipped today, so perhaps someone else could do it when it arrives?

That is so exciting. I cannot even imagine having to box up, label, do all the inventory records, and mail that many. Many thanks for the incredible and extra amount of work that everyone put in for all these FPN custom inks. Everytime I use one of them, I say "Thank You."

With the new FPN rules, now I REALLY don't know what to put in my signature.

Yesterday I ordered the Dumas Tuplipe Noire after being hooked by the colour from the review. Now that I know how much work it took to get the ink to me i.e. labelling, shipping, administrating ...etc... I would like to send a heartfelt thanks to everyone involved. Your labour of love is truly appreciated. Aother donation to FPN is on its way...

Hello Elaine,

I am a new member and probably missed some information on this new Van Gogh starry nights blue Noodler's ink for FPN members. I read it is "standard ink" rather than bulletproof; does that mean it is waterproof?

Thanks

For FPN Starry Night Blue information CLICK HERE

For FPN ink ordering information CLICK HERE

Hello Elaine,

I am a new member and probably missed some information on this new Van Gogh starry nights blue Noodler's ink for FPN members. I read it is "standard ink" rather than bulletproof; does that mean it is waterproof?

Thanks

It will just be a regular ink, but in a color exclusive to FPN. It won't be waterproof or bulletproof. It will be an ink like Noodler's regular (standard) inks. This is my understanding, anyway.

Scribere est agere.

To write is to act.

Danitrio Fellowship

Hello Elaine,

Thanks

The ink has some water resistance, but is not waterproof.

Thank you very much for all the work that is done !!!

I'm waiting by the mailbox :puddle: :drool: for it to arrive.

Thank you, thank you, thank you :cloud9:

Nicolette

"I am what I am because of what I have been." (David McCallum)

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8703/letterminizk9.png http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7260/postminipo0.png