FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Posted 03 May 2008 - 20:22
Posted 06 May 2008 - 02:40
Edited by satrap, 06 May 2008 - 02:44.
Posted 06 May 2008 - 03:33
Aren't they calligraphy inks? Unless the label indicates that they are suitable for fountain pens, use only with dip and glass pens. (This is a guess. If I am wrong, someone should correct me.)
Edited by scribbler77, 06 May 2008 - 03:33.
Posted 06 May 2008 - 13:44
Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:33
Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:59
I thought they did, because I know Greg Clark reviewed some Aladine inks in his Ink Sampler a few years ago.
Posted 30 April 2011 - 17:32
Do you think that it works with a fountain pen
Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:47
My screen says that this catalog is only in French (no offense meant). The flags up to the left don't work . But the URL itself does say "calligraphy".
Aladine makes fountain pen ink, it comes in a 30ml roundish bottle, and seven different colors, Aladine Catalog
Life is too short to drink bad wine (Goethe)
Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:43
One thing that is advised against and I have avoided it like the plaque, is once you fill up a fountain pen with non fountain ink, use that pen every day or else the ink will dry in the nib and cause a clog. Unless I'm rewriting my notes, I never fill the pen more than half and usually run out by the end of the next day. I also always store the pen nib up.
I hope this was helpful. I intend to try the other colors soon but they only carry 3 or 4 colors. If anyone wants to share some, I would love to trade.
And much more.