What pen are you waiting for in the mail?

scratchy

I'm waiting for 3 from the "Bay," a black Parker 51 Special, a gray aerometric Parker 51 and a dark green 21 Super. The 51 Special should arrive this week, the other two next week. Can't wait.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sargetalon

• TeaHive

• 79spitfire

• RMN

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm waiting on a Waterman Carene, the Amethyst Bronze color, w/ a F nib. Have been wanting a Carene almost as soon as I got into this hobby, and I was able to win this one on eBay for a really good price. I plan on filling it w/ Stipula Sepia ink.

CURRENT STABLE:

(2) Danitrio Tac Carry II / Xezo Architect / (2)(1920's era) Redipoint Flex / Libelle Vortex / Orange LE Pilot VP/ Mont Blanc Classique 144 / Dunhill Sidecar / Pilot 823 Clear Demonstrator / TWSBI 580 / Stipula Passaporto LE / Kaweco Sport WISH LIST:

MB Boheme / Platinum Hammered Sterling Silver / Pelikan M800 (clear demo) / Stipula Da Vinci / Visconti Opera Master / Delta Dolcevita Federico Oversize / Franklin-Cristoph 19 / Franklin-Christoph Model 25 w/ Masuyama nib

An old and a new Waterman's

The old - an oversize 100 year pen with semi flex '18' nib.

The new - a Diamond Black Edson with fine nib.

the Edson will be my first modern Waterman's since I acquired a Man 100 with a medium nib in about 1997.It is still one of my favourites

I can't wait to try the Edson.

Mai pens---I haz dems! :thumbup:

Want to see?

These are some kawaii things from Jetpens, mostly different colored Pilot Petits and a couple of Preppy pens with cool Japanese writing on them, about five characters of which I can read:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/ProfessorBunky/Misc/7Pens-small.jpg

And I found this at the first garage sale of the season. The pen has no cap (no wonder the instructions warn you the cart will dry out) but the carts seem to be standard internationals in good shape:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/ProfessorBunky/Misc/CalligraphySet-small.jpg

My latest ebook.   And not just for Halloween!

My other pen is a Montblanc.

I just ordered a Cartier Pasha Platinum Plate and two bottles of Noodlers Bullet Proof black from World Lux in seattle. The wait begins!

Current Favourites

Pen- Pilot Custom 74

Ink- J.Herbin Emerald of Chivor

........and a Burgundy Sailor 1911 with Zoom nib (also from a FPNer)...can't wait to play with that :)

rogerb - I hope you get that soon, it sounds great

Well, it arrived today, along with my Bexley 10th Anniversary Lime with broad stub.

The Sailor is a bit of a disappointment....I cannot get it to write any way much different from Broad....very smooth and a pretty nib...just Broad! Changing writing angles is fiddly and not, apparently, very effective.

well, I didn't have a Broad nibbed pen!!(apart from the stubs).

A very nicely-finished pen.

The Bexley is a nice handful, but looks a bit cheap, IMO, the shiny silvery trim especially...apart from that lovely big, wet Bexley stub nib.

That takes a bit of getting used-to, because it is wide, and also surprisingly flexible.

It's now loaded with Diamine Monaco Red, the exact colour of the red-brown swirls in the green resin :)

Two down, three to go!(Delta DVOS, Delta Alfa Giulietta, Black Parker Duofold Intl.)

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; But if you really make them think, they'll hate you.

Don Marquis

US humorist (1878 - 1937)

I'm new to this great site. I've always had a pen and pencil fetish being an artist, but I never realized that so many had the same addiction hehe. Thanks to wealth of information available on this site, I've bought my first two fountain pens and awaiting shipment. First one is an EF black Parker 51 Aerometric and the second is a brand new fine nibbed Namiki Sterling Dragon. No more doc signing with freebie pens from title companies heh.

Here's my updated list:

Aurora

Marlen Atellan Tales Pappus RB arrived

Marlen Atellan Tales Buccus RB arrived

Mazzuoli Moka 3 arrived

Montblanc (vintage)

Parker Sonnet Arrived

Stipula Bellini Arrived

Stipula I Castoni arrived

Stipula

Stipula

Stipula

Taccia

Visconti (UPS driver misplaced )

Waterman

deirdre.net

"Heck we fed a thousand dollar pen to a chicken because we could." -- FarmBoy, about Pen Posse

i'm wainting for:waterman taperite (not sure the model)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=230202156158

and this sheaffer set (craftsman):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=120238632374

i think this one is gonna need a new sac... but that's ok!!!

ps. oh yes, and a P51 someone gave me without even knowing me, just because he saw me using a FP... Mr. Richard Binder is restoring it for me!!!!!

Edited by lovemy51

I see all these new lists and it makes me sad.

I have no new pens on the way :crybaby:

Awwwww. You will one day.

deirdre.net

"Heck we fed a thousand dollar pen to a chicken because we could." -- FarmBoy, about Pen Posse

I'm waiting for Mr. Binder to work his magic on a Sheaffer Triumph (military clip I think). Just put it in the mail today, so I should get it back in about 4.5 months.

Weee!

Still waiting for the Sailor Sapporo GT F nib........... :headsmack:

Sailor Professional Gear GT B Nib

Sailor Sapporo GT F Nib

Pelikan M1000 (black) B Nib

Bexley Simplicity bronze GT B nib

Pilot VP blue/GT B nib

A black Swan 1060 with a flexible #4 nib from an English ebay seller, plus and two more Swans from an fpn/greenboard seller; can't have too many Swans....

Simon

Nakaya Aki-Tamenuri Decapod with Rhodium clip

Nakaya Black Piccolo no clip w/Kanji family name

the Danitrio Fellowship

See the In Transit portion of my sig ... I want them NOW!!!!! : :crybaby:

RAPT

Pens:Sailor Mini, Pelikan Grand Place, Stipula Ventidue with Ti Stub nib, Pelikan M605 with Binder Cursive Italic, Stipula Ventidue with Ti M nib, Vintage Pilot Semi-flex, Lamy Vista, Pilot Prera

For Sale:

Saving for: Edison Pearl

In my dreams: Nakaya Piccolo, custom colour/pattern

In transit:

Just ordered a Lamy 2000 with fine nib from Isellpens. :drool: I am not patient, should have ordered a week ago! Don't think it'll arrive until after next week... :unsure:

i am eagerly awaiting a custom Edison Herald Red-Black ebonite clipless fountain pen and a Platinum Serling silver fountain pen.

And waiting is not my strong suit. come on USPS!

Joi - The Way of the Japanese Pen

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3664/3387580367_f8a1a5c1df.jpg