What pen are you waiting for in the mail?

scratchy

Waiting on an Ebonite Konrad in 'Methuselah's Pine Cone' and a bottle of R&K Alt Goldgrun on it's way with said pen.

<em class='bbc'>I started nowhere, ended up back there. I caught a fever and it burned up my blood. It was a pity, I left the city; I did me some travelin' but it's done me no good.</em> - Buffalo Clover "The Ruse"

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sargetalon

• TeaHive

• 79spitfire

• RMN

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can add a Pelikan M200 Italic to my list of incoming.

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count. My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

And a Vintage Pelikan 400 Tortoise-Shell Brown....I need to stop this....Seriously

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count. My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

Ohto Tasche Blue Fountain Pen

Lamy Studio Black Fountain Pen

Like Sargetalon above I need to stop this as well... I am so serious about it that I need to put some more effort to also find a vintage Pelikan 400 NN in UK or Europe to save transportation costs! Very serious with my resolutions as you can see!!! :o :o

Kind regards,

Rui

Parker 45! Fine nib, I think it's teal or turquoise or something along those lines.

I'm writing an online serial thing. It's urban fantasy. And I have no idea how long it's going to run for.

And now a Pelikan 400NN Brown Tortoise with EF Nib

Marine Amber Waterman Carene Fine... can't wait! It's by far the most expensive pen I've bought, and my first Waterman. I hope the French and US Posts are quick (the seller is JML, so no worries there).

I had to pull the trigger on a Lamy 2000, and I have a Seiko Tuna Can coming in the mail, it's going to be a good week.

I have a green Esterbrook J with 9550 nib on its way from the classifieds. My first vintage pen.

Brad

"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind" - Rudyard Kipling
"None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain-pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try." - Mark Twain

Pelikan M150 Pre-'97 "Old Style" and Pelikan Souveran M400 Brown Tortosie, Pre-97 "Old Style"

alas, the 144 didn't work out BUT I have a nice 146 with a B nib which is going to appear tomorrow. I am so stoked. It's so sad when you don't have a MB to write with.

It's for Yew!bastardchildlil.jpg

None, I've got to fix my truck!

Increase your IQ, use Linux AND a Fountain pen!!http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk11/79spitfire/Neko_animated.gif
http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/5/50/Fedorabutton-iusefedora.png

They just arrived this afternoon!!!! 1947 Parker 51 vacuumatic set in Cordovan brown. Seller said they were restored but they look brand spanking new!!!!

David

For so long as one hundred men remain alive,we shall never under any conditions submit to the

domination of the English. It is not for glory or riches or honours that we fight, but only for liberty, which

no good man will consent to lose but with his life.

Platinum President with a Fine nib. It's going to be my birthday present, so even though it should arrive within the next week, I won't get to use it for another 4 more months...