What pen are you waiting for in the mail?

scratchy

I am waiting for my Visconti Opera Crystal Mosquito, which I had to send back, because it wouldn't stop skipping.

I am also waiting for my second TWSBI 580; this one will have a B nib customized by Pendleton Brown. It has left the shipping facilities in Georgia, maybe it has even arrived in Germany, but who knows! Pen ordering is an exercise in patience.

Oh, and there is a second Preppy Pen on its way.

Iris

My avatar is a painting by Ilya Mashkov (1881-1944): Self-Portrait; 1911, which I photographed in the New Tretyakov Gallery in Moscow.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sargetalon

• TeaHive

• 79spitfire

• RMN

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pilot Metal Falcon, soft extra-fine nib, with some Aurora Black ink.

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development

Oh finally not waiting anymore :)

I got my P51 and P51 mechanical pencil... and the original box... I am a happy man...

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. - Winston Churchill

My Camlin SD from the group buy finally arrived...

http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smiley_faces/woot-smiley-face.gif?1302011444 http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smiley_faces/big-grin2-smiley-face.gif?1302011312

Happy now.

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

I am even ashamed of myself right now... I went crazy (at least for my usual budget). I'm waiting for a Sailor 1911 Profit ST and a Pilot Namiki Custom 74 Dark Blue. Drooooool...droool!!

"In a world of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - George Orwell, 1984

Lamy Safari 2013 limited edition

"Do you know the legend about cicadas? They say they are the souls of poets who cannot keep quiet because, when they were alive, they never wrote the poems they wanted to."

Waiting for a new Edison Beaumont Bordeau flake with a broad oblique italic nib. :)

Smith Premier No. 4

Just received my Lamy Safari yesterday and I'm expecting a Kreko that I purchased from an FPN member and last night I ordered a Sailor Reglus in orange with a fine nib.

Very excited!

Gary

Waiting for a Kaweco Sport in black with a gold clip, fine nib. Just something small and inexpensive to carry around in my pocket.

Conway Stewart Churchill Yellow Whirl :)

And I would be too, if I weren't afraid of what my family would say.

Here is my latest purchase, the conway stewart churchill in blue which is also a button filler (pic courtesy of the morastylos.com site, I will take my own pics later and post a review of it). I am very happy with this purchase.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/georges2/pens%20%20and%20pen%20reviews/churchill_bleu.jpg

Pens are like watches , once you start a collection, you can hardly go back. And pens like all fine luxury items do improve with time

At the moment......

NONE! for the first time in quite a while...

Increase your IQ, use Linux AND a Fountain pen!!http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk11/79spitfire/Neko_animated.gif
http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/5/50/Fedorabutton-iusefedora.png

I am having to force myself to stay away from those Noodler's pens on sale.....I bought one but....must...control....myself

I lost the battle

Ahab King Philip in the mail.....

All hail the king.

I just ordered another Lamy, a Studio with a 1.1mm italic nib for me. I also ordered a pink Lamy Nexx with some pink ink for my daughter as her first pen. She seems interested so I will start her off with a pen from a great brand. Obviously I like Lamy (I own seven so far).

Bought two Ohto Tasche's compact FPs, one in pink and one in blue. One's for my bf and the other's for me, to keep it in our diaries/wallets. As they don't take converters, though, and we both haven't bought cartridges for a while (read: since we were in primary school), we now must go cartridge-ink-hunting. The only Standard International I can think of is Pelikan. Not sure if the converter from Goulet actually fits this mini pen.

Tes rires retroussés comme à son bord la rose,

Effacent mon dépit de ta métamorphose;

Tu t'éveilles, alors le rêve est oublié.

-Jean Cocteau, from Plaint-Chant, 1923

Bought two Ohto Tasche's compact FPs, one in pink and one in blue. One's for my bf and the other's for me, to keep it in our diaries/wallets. As they don't take converters, though, and we both haven't bought cartridges for a while (read: since we were in primary school), we now must go cartridge-ink-hunting. The only Standard International I can think of is Pelikan. Not sure if the converter from Goulet actually fits this mini pen.

You can refill the carts with a pipette or a syringe. I actually bought a 50 pack recently and they work very well. If you were in the USA I'd send you one for free.

Pen blog of current inventory

Enjoy life, and keep on writing!

-Tommy

Here is my latest purchase, the conway stewart churchill in blue which is also a button filler (pic courtesy of the morastylos.com site, I will take my own pics later and post a review of it). I am very happy with this purchase.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/georges2/pens%20%20and%20pen%20reviews/churchill_bleu.jpg

Wow, stunning. Enjoy! My favorite two pens are both modern Conways.

Fell of the wagon... Clipless Tucky coming this way....

Increase your IQ, use Linux AND a Fountain pen!!http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk11/79spitfire/Neko_animated.gif
http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/5/50/Fedorabutton-iusefedora.png