What pen are you waiting for in the mail?

scratchy

A Rotting Esprit and an Initial, both silver. I thought they would be the perfect pair, pocket and desk.

Then I discovered the Sheaffer Targa line. So one of those too now. In chrome.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sargetalon

• TeaHive

• 79spitfire

• RMN

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Won an Arnold on the bay and ordered a Konrad Copernican Pearl and Laban Meno from Todd over at Isellpens today.

Now I have to intercept them when they arrive so my wife doesn't know I'm ordering pens again!

Waterman 52V XF-BB flex (bordering on superflex) from Maurico.

Belmont custom needlepoint flex from Greg Minuskin

Swan Self Filler # 2 from pokermon on FPN

Just received my Parker Duofold Streamline with 1.40 mm stub nib from Minuskin. Figuring out how to write with such a big nib!

I've always had nibs in the XXF to F range, but I saw the stub nib on Minuskin's site, realized I was in a rut and needed to shake things up!

Really, really, like the shading a bigger nib gives.

Maybe an italic, or music nib next.

I *was* waiting for my birthday present from my hubby -- a Sheaffer 100 of the "Three Friends of Winter" LE series. I chose the Plum Blossom one... but I'm not waiting for it anymore as it just arrived today! Happy Dance!

My camera battery needs recharged, so I don't have a picture of it yet except the one from Amazon. http://tinyurl.com/ouzgazc

It's a medium, and only comes in medium, so it's more of a wet writer than I'm used to, but very nice indeed.

Edited by 2GreyCats

"What the space program needs is more English majors." -- Michael Collins, Gemini 10/Apollo 11

Stipula Israel 65, rollerball for hubby (he won't touch fp's) and the steel nib version FP for me.

1. Soennecken 510 in box, unused

2. John Holland pull filler

3. Waterman glass cartridge pen.

T

I am expecting a Sailor 1911 large - Wanted one of these for a long time -- Black of course -- i am old fashioned

A second Pilot Prera in Vivid Pink, M nib. :D I wanted a twin for my lime green Prera, as they're really nice writers.

I'm writing an online serial thing. It's urban fantasy. And I have no idea how long it's going to run for.

My grail pen - the Montegrappa Eternal Bird. Oh, and with matching inkwell.

Edited by MiamiArchStudent

Got my 146---Mmmm. BB nib so nice! It's it. Yum. OK, so I did go buy a Faber Castill Basic B nib for fun.

It's for Yew!bastardchildlil.jpg

I'm awaiting an Eversharp Skyline and a Parker Duofold International (green).

I'm waiting for a Laban Mento from isellpens.

It was shipped mere hours after I ordered it, so it shouldn't be long.

Edited by jetsam

Namiki Falcon, M nib. I made a stop at the pen shop just to ensure it did get ordered.

Hey! What happened to my flag (second post back)? It's been replaced by a holy cow batman......???????

???? I see T&T flag twice?? what do you mean batman?

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Instead of the flag there's a cartoon picture of a cute cow in a batman mask with the caption 'Holy cow Batman.'

(?????)

Oh! The flag's back.

The cow was kinda growing on me.

When I'm feeling blue I'll send the Batman cow signal haha.

Somehow Avalonia's icon got mixed up with my flag. Thanks for the loan, Avalonia.

Edited by jetsam

Well, either you are seeing things, or I don't.....

But if you go to post 5831 above, Avalonia there has that batcow for an Avatar

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Some Forum hitch replaced my flag with Avalonia's avatar.

Thanks for the replies, RMN. For a moment I thought I was in the twilight zone haha.

Thanks for the loan, Avalonia. Dadadadadadadada MOO MOOOOOO.

Edited by jetsam

Classic Pens. LM1 Flaming Red

Onoto Magna Classic Royal Ruby

Conid Streamline Demonstrator

All with M nib.