What pen are you waiting for in the mail?

scratchy

I'm waiting for a Sailor 1911 Standard purchased new on eBay and an Esterbrook J purchased here in the classifieds. The Esterbrook is my first used, let alone vintage pen purchase so I'm excited.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sargetalon

• TeaHive

• 79spitfire

• RMN

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Waiting for my new Pelikan M800 Brown Tortoiseshell Special Edition!

Me too! :thumbup: from Germany.

But Deutsche Post / DHL is (bleep). Does anyone know how to actually track a package with them? :glare:

I'm waiting on one and a half pens myself - a 1943? Parker Azure Blue Vacumatic I sent out for restoration the last week of November, and another matching blue Vac barrel I sent to the same restorer in February to have its ruined filler removed.

The thing is... the Azure Vacumatic was really for my wife. She doesn't quite understand the allure of a good pen, so I sent it out hoping to give it to her for Valentine's Day if at all possible. The ruined barrel was for 'my' pen, as I thought when I bought the ruined Vac we would have a matched set of pens.

ken

Edited by loudkenny

A Bexley Imperial with steel M nib and a Platinum Century Chartres (Blue)with 14k M nib.

"Luxe, calme et volupte"

Waiting for a replacement cap for my TWSBI Vac 700.

-Eclipse Flat Top-|-Parker "51" Aero-|-Sheaffer's Snorkel Sentinel-|-Esterbrook SJ-|-Sheaffer Imperial II Deluxe TD-|-Sheaffer 330-|-Reform 1745-|-PenUsa Genesis-|-Hero 616-|-Noodler's Flex-|-Schneider Voice-|-TWSBI Vac 700-

I'm waiting for 5 Esterbrooks, I American, to hopefully show up. They have been MIA for a month now from the Post Office.

God is my Strength.

Brad http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7260/postminipo0.pnghttp://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8703/letterminizk9.png

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab14/NativeCraft/Prera_zps796148cb.jpgThis one just arrive yesterday. Love it!

I just got my first eyedropper & I am so geeked! I could not resist ordering this beauty: a Jinhao 250

Myste

post-96875-0-05828900-1365702215.jpg

I'm a geek with a fountain pen.

I'm new to fountain pens but I've been bitten by the Lamy bug recently (after leaving my white Lamy Joy and fell in love with it) and have the following ordered all within the matter of 3 days :embarrassed_smile: :

- Lamy Safari Green with EF nib

- Lamy Safari Pink with F nib

- Lamy Al-Star Pearl with EF nib plus convertor

- Lamy Al-Star Black Purple with 1.1mm nib plus convertor

- Lamy Safari Aquamarine with F nib

- Lamy Al-Star Rapsberry with M nib

I've never had any Safaris or Al-Stars before, but from reading and watching the reviews I'm totally in love with them! I'm so ashamed of myself :ltcapd:

Did you find the aquamarine Safari for a reasonable price somewhere? I so want one, but the prices on ebay are just too high

I am waiting for the neon yellow Safari I ordered today

Edited by Serafinachantal

I've got a Waterman Hemisphere ballpoint (sorry, it's for my sister--i swear!) that should be delivered tomorrow if Atlanta doesn't shut down because of a little rain storm (traffic was a zoo today). It's for my sister's law school graduation.

- - -

Currently trying to sell a Pelikan M400 White Tortoise. PM if you're interested. :)

A Noodler's Ahab in Apache Tortoise and a Goulet

1.1 nib. Not sure if I will install the nib on the Ahab

just yet.