What pen are you waiting for in the mail?

scratchy

Received a coin filler. Now waiting for an Edison pneumatic Beaumont and a vintage Montblanc 254 impulse buy. Also a B nib unit for a Waterman Gentleman silver linea.

Edited becaus I forgot about the nib unit.

Edited by StephY

Looking for an Omas Arco Verde...the one that got away.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sargetalon

• TeaHive

• 79spitfire

• RMN

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I currently have a Lamy 2000 winging its way over to me.

So obviously I've decided to spend my day on FPN searching for the perfect inks to go with it...

It's quite nice out here in the sunshine...

Hi,

I'm waiting for a few pens to come back from repair:

Aurora 88 Not mine. Someone else's

Aurora Hastil

Aurora 98

Aurora Optima x2

Stipula Passaporto

Pilot Custom 74

There are two more

Dillon

The Pilot and one of the other pens came back. I'm waiting for:

Aurora 88 Not mine. Someone else's

Aurora Hastil

Aurora 98

Aurora Optima x2

Stipula Passaporto

And one more.

Dillon

Stolen: Aurora Optima Demonstrator Red ends Medium nib. Serial number 1216 and Aurora 98 Cartridge/Converter Black bark finish (Archivi Storici) with gold cap. Reward if found. Please contact me if you have seen these pens.

Please send vial orders and other messages to fpninkvials funny-round-mark-thing gmail strange-mark-thing com. My shop is open once again if you need help with your pen.

Will someone with the name of "Jay" who emailed me through the email system provide me an email address? There was no email address provided, so I can't write back.

Dillon

Presently awaiting a Platinum 3776 Century from Japan and a NOS Sheaffer Imperial. And soon to be Onoto Magna and a Conway-Stewart Belliver.

A gorgeous red Visconti Rembrandt (my first Visconti.) Am also eyeing its orange sibling on eBay. :rolleyes:

~April

One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem,

see a fine picture, and, if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words.

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

P.S. Edwaroth, waving a hand at a fellow Michiganian. ;-) We're in far northern Oakland County. I've seen a number of members from our fair peninsula(s). :)

~April

Parker '21' MK II delux set (pen and pencil) in red

Increase your IQ, use Linux AND a Fountain pen!!http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk11/79spitfire/Neko_animated.gif
http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/5/50/Fedorabutton-iusefedora.png

Waiting on my latest eBay score: A Namiki Nippon Art Bush Clover (Hagi) Hira maki-e (FK-3000P HG). Advertised as new and complete (box, papers, etc.). Not the finest example of maki-e, but a good pen at a sumgai price.

Pulled the trigger on an Imperial Blue Lamy Studio. Hoping it'll be here Friday or Saturday. Can't wait!

You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should've behaved better. ~ Anne Lamott (This is where I tell my stories.)

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

I already have a Noodler's demo Konrad and an demo Ahab. Both of my favorite vendors have been out of the demo Noodler's Nib Creaper for months. Tonight I got an email from Goulet that my Wish List item was in stock. And the order went in. And the wait for the mail is on.

Today was a good postal day for me :thumbup: . I got my stainless steel Kaigelu as well as my Moleskine journal. Now all I am waiting for is my leather barrel wrapped Crocodille. O happy day!

Myste

I'm a geek with a fountain pen.

I'm waiting for a Black Vintage Mabie Todd Swan 205/60 Self-filler of 1937 with a nice flex nib.

On arrival it will be the oldest pen in the flock and good company for my Sheaffer Snorkies. :happyberet:

" Go with the inkflow, my friend "

Waiting on a NOS Sheaffer Targa 1003 I got for $35. Gotta thank the latent blizzard for this one.

Calculating.

I am waiting for this beauty! Hoping it will be here tomorrow! Crossing Fingers!post-99774-0-02972200-1360879886.png

Parson's Essential

Edited by Doctor J

I broke down and forked out big bucks for a charcoal Lamy Safari medium nib. It was supposed to be in today but it looks like it wont:(. I figured I wasn't a legit FP geek if I didn't have one. Now that I do, I sleep better at night.

- Adam

"The only easy day was yesterday." - US NAVY SEALS

My second Visconti Rembrandt in as many weeks. :unsure:

I am floored by how smoothly this pen writes, and its weight and balance are perfect for my preference. The fact they are beautiful doesn't hurt either.

My first one was in red; the one en route is orange... and to be filled with my new Ancient Copper ink from Diamine. :clap1:

~April