What pen are you waiting for in the mail?

scratchy

I'm waiting on a Pilot NAMIKI Capless decimo F nib Champagne Pink fp. I never thought in a million years that I'd want a pink fountain pen but the pink on this pen is so cool and it's a coveted color. It's tough to find and I find one or two sellers in the U.S. selling this pen for $250 and up. I paid $135.00 plus shipping and the seller through in some extras. The order also includes Con-20 which is the converter for this pen. I was going to order it separately. These are hard to come by because it's a push button refill cartridge rather then a screw top. They also hold more ink. Now i just have to match this pen with some nice ink. Can't wait for it to arrive.

Marcos

Be nice, cause wherever you go...there you are!

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sargetalon

• TeaHive

• 79spitfire

• RMN

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 months ago I decided not to buy any more pens. I have enough and don't need any.

Still, that's no reason not to look.

Yesterday I was looking and saw a purple Rosetta Napoleon.

I recently bought 5 new shirts, in various purple stripes. Wouldn't the Rosetta go well with those? I don't have a single purple pen. I really need one.

I'm waiting for it to ship from the States. So much for my November 2011 resolution.

Dick D

I just placed an order for a TWSBI Micarta with a fine nib. I may attempt to exchange the nib with another...maybe a CI or stub. We shall see. Also waiting for the TWSBI mini, clear, with a 1.1 nib and an additional 1.5 nib.

These will join the 540 and 700 to complete the TWSBI's...

Blessings,

D

I am waiting for my custom-made bulb-filler from Shawn Newton (see the thread in the 'Turning' sub-forum). I was the incredibly lucky winner of the raffle over Xmas. :bunny01:

http://www.aysedasi.co.uk

She turned me into a newt.......

I am waiting for my custom-made bulb-filler from Shawn Newton (see the thread in the 'Turning' sub-forum). I was the incredibly lucky winner of the raffle over Xmas. :bunny01:

No need to rub it in!

www.thepenandinkwell.com @ inkwellpens

I am waiting with great anticipation for my first Eversharp Skyline! :vbg: Should be here by the end of the week.

jb500

"A witty saying proves nothing."--Voltaire

A Sheaffer Ballpoint...

Increase your IQ, use Linux AND a Fountain pen!!http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk11/79spitfire/Neko_animated.gif
http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/5/50/Fedorabutton-iusefedora.png

Ordered a Pilot Metropolitan and a few sample inks from Goulet Pen. I ordered in the afternoon and apparently they shipped it out same day. Awesome! So, I'm assuming it'll arrive tomorrow or Monday.

Launched my order for a TWSBI VAC 700 Demonstrator and a Kaweco Ice Sport. I've carried the Kaweco Roller ball in my jeans pocket for a while now so going to try one of their fountain pens. It's also going to be my first F nib as I'm a M kinda guy

"The fountain pen is mightier than the ballpoint"

My Blog: www.MyPenNeedsInk.com

Of course, it's on the slow boat from Argentina. Pic by Kullock.

Bruce in Ocala, FL

Duo-51.JPG

Edited by OcalaFlGuy

On the vintage end, a no-name coin filler with an accommodation snake clip. On the modern end, a Montegrappa Espressione in blue.

Looking for an Omas Arco Verde...the one that got away.

Last tuesday, I ordered a TWSBI 540 smoke M nib in an online shop in Austria, and since I'm waiting for it's arrival (to France)...

Pilot Capless/VP Fermo F ; Aurora 88 F ; Mont Blanc Noblesse slim F ; Lamy Vista clear EF // Waiting for : TWSBI 580 EF

Visconti Opera Crystal!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

An inexpensive pen this time...Lamy Joy 1.9.

I always get a kick out of these "no affiliation" notations when it's blatantly obvious the poster has absolutely nothing to do with the brand, company, etc. beyond being a customer. It must be a feel-good/feel-important thing. So I'll note up front that nothing I write here on this forum is influenced by any financial-gain motivation.

I am waiting for this beautiful but unknown brand of pen. Can anyone help me identify it?

post-96875-0-67399500-1359224790.jpg

I'm a geek with a fountain pen.

Of course, it's on the slow boat from Argentina. Pic by Kullock.

Bruce in Ocala, FL

Duo-51.JPG

WOW. Looking forward to more pictures when it arrives or even a review.

My new Bexley Corona in Blueberry Cream ships today from Nashua Pen Spa. Sure wish Richard shipped more than twice a week. Oh well, that's twice as often as last year.

"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? Where is the difference between having our arms in possession and under our direction, and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?" Patrick Henry

Platinum Chartres Blue - I needed it as company for my other Platinums - Shoji (M), Bourgoigne (B), Brown Tortoise (Music nib) and Black (Music). I didn't even know about Platinum FP's a year ago, now....embarrassed_smile.gif

I also have a Namiki Metal Falcon in Sapphire (SM) in the same order. I love my Resin one and wanted the larger ink capacity.

Now, that's NO MORE for 6 months! rolleyes.gif

Edited by Newjelan

Something similar to this one but with a few customizations (Neo Standard vs. Piccolo)

http://www.nakaya.org/products/IMAGES/BODY/19025(1).jpg

sonia alvarez

fpn_1379481230__chinkinreduced.jpg