What pen are you waiting for in the mail?

scratchy

Noodler's Nib Creeper flex pen. I wasn't going to get a pen, I was just ordering some ink for my safari, but saw the flex pen, and thought I had to have it.

Marty

Fountain Pens. Seiko Watches, Classic Vespa Scooters...the holy trilogy.

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7260/postminipo0.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/iam2mean4u/Martin005-1.jpg

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sargetalon

• TeaHive

• 79spitfire

• RMN

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still waiting on my Pelikan but now I can add a Parker 45 Flighter Deluxe to the list.

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count. My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

My Parker 45 arrived along with a Sheaffer Snorkel. Still waiting on my Pelikan but now I can add a Parker 51 to the list.

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count. My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

Edison Nouveau Encore Limted Edition - Flecked Tortoise (Fine Nib) Just shipped today from Goulet Pens...I should have it by Saturday! Drool!

http://a248.e.akamai.net/origin-cdn.volusion.com/zecn7.jeyr6/v/vspfiles/photos/EN-Encore-FT-LE-5T.jpg?1353333166

Edited by Snargle

Larry

Currently I am waiting for:

A Pelikan m400

2 Pelikan m205s

A pelikan m215 lozenge

A pilot Elite lattice &

An platinum pocket fountain pen (I have no idea of the model number or name)

Pendleton pointed Sheaffer 100 "Ferrari" pen arrived today, now just awaiting Delta Roma Imperial...but it won't get here until next month!

This post contains 100% recycled electrons

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae8/Catriker/Pen%20Pics/SmallCzarNikolai.jpg

Well, I'm now looking foward to welcoming an Italian pen to compliment my small collection of German pens. I hope to receive in the New Year an Aurora 88P. It looks quite 'well used' in the photographs and I've also read that they are prone to leaking (nowadays)so perhaps I will have some work to do as well. Let's see what arrives.

Parker 45 flighter I grabbed on ebay :drool:

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. - Winston Churchill

Waiting for a Pelikan White Tortoise M400 F that I ordered from Printhardcopy in the FPN Classifieds. :cloud9:

Edited by auto winder

Hi,

I'm waiting for a Parker Premier , as a replacement for my non reparable Parker 100 ( no spare parts available). Parker offered me to replace it with a New Premier FOR this reason.

Best wishes

Piero

Serwex:

• 162 in blue, green and black
  • 362 in green (and a spare in black)
  • 1362 in blue

Camlin:

• 47 teal.

Sergio

Edited by ser.rep

Fatti non foste a viver come bruti ma per seguire virtude e canoscenza

--
(Dante Alighieri - Divina Commedia, Inferno Canto XXVI)

My second batch of Chinese pens. A Baoer 3018 Black Sonnet,a Guanleming 2001, a Guanleming Calligraphy pen, a Guanleming 978 Accountant pen, a Hero 800 Stainless, a Hero 329, and a Wing Sung 322.

Also awaiting a couple of Pilot 78Gs.

I´m waiting for a Pelikan 101N Lisard. Perhaps in one or two weeks it will arrive. I´m lookin forward for it! :rolleyes:

Hi,

Although I haven't been buying any new pens, and my collection is now stable, I'm waiting patiently for several of my pens to return from the Aurora service center, my Stipula Passaporto to return from Stipula, and two pens to return to me from someone who is doing specialized repairs on them (that I can't handle in my shop).

I hope they can fix them quickly so that I can use them.

Dillon

Stolen: Aurora Optima Demonstrator Red ends Medium nib. Serial number 1216 and Aurora 98 Cartridge/Converter Black bark finish (Archivi Storici) with gold cap. Reward if found. Please contact me if you have seen these pens.

Please send vial orders and other messages to fpninkvials funny-round-mark-thing gmail strange-mark-thing com. My shop is open once again if you need help with your pen.

Will someone with the name of "Jay" who emailed me through the email system provide me an email address? There was no email address provided, so I can't write back.

Dillon

Next week shall hopefully bring a Sheaffer Snorkel desk pen for repair generously PIFed by a kind member here.

Hopefully the week after next will witness the arrival of a Sheaffef Intrigue from Peyton Street Pens. Very excited!