What pen are you waiting for in the mail?

scratchy

Waiting eagerly for my Italix Parson's Essential to arrive.

"Minds are like parachutes. They only function when open." James Dewar

http://i49.tinypic.com/2j26aaa.png

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sargetalon

• TeaHive

• 79spitfire

• RMN

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Levenger Seaglass True Writer in M nib. Bid on it at Ebay and....won. Surprised me. Bought it for $38.95 before I looked at the Levenger web site and saw new ones

for $48.95. Oh,well,live/learn.

Pat Barnes a.k.a. billz

A sheaffer Snorkel I picked up on the 'bay for $50 plus $12 for shipping.

dunno if I overpaid, but it looks like a nice one. http://www.ebay.ca/itm/261105070150?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

My Lamy Studio in Royal Red and my first ever Cross fountain pen.

Edited by Newjelan

I waiting for a jes ordered TWSBI 540 w/ extra 1.1 nib.

Worse, I'm almost wetting my leg waiting for my very first vintage pen (one more payment), a '30s Waterman No. 3 with a No. 2 Ideal "super-flex" nib.

Jinkies!

nulla dies sine linea

There's a black Omas 360 with a custom CI nib from John Mottishaw sitting in Canada Customs right now waiting to be released, arriving to me a few days after. I hope.

For what pen(s) are you waiting, in the mail? And are you waiting patiently lol....

A Parker 51 Flighter should be waiting for me when I get home from work today. Somehow, I've ended up with eight or nine 51s, but this will be the first time that I've owned a Flighter trim 51. Looking forward to this one...

Dave

A Delta Amerigo Vespucci special limited edition blue and silver is knocking on my door in a couple of days. I Can hardly wait to write with it. :rolleyes:

Happy Writing!, Mainecoon

Dreams are presentiments of what you are able to accomplish (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)

Am I the only one that thinks this thread is posted in way too much? Pens are pricey! hahaha.

I have a new Sailor ProGear with a M nib in Rhodium trim on it's way. Hopefully a nice step up from my Lamy AL-Star. :puddle:

http://nibs.com/www/WEBSITE%20PICS/Sailor%20Pens/ProfessionalGearUncapped.jpg

Sailor 1911 International

- 21k M

Lamy AL-Star Graphite

- 14k EF

- Steel EF

Black and White Lamy Safaris (XF & F)

Lamy Studio (F + extra 1.1 nib)

"Do you know the legend about cicadas? They say they are the souls of poets who cannot keep quiet because, when they were alive, they never wrote the poems they wanted to."

2 Jinhao X750s (white with silver colored trim) with Broad nibs. I'm going to grind one (both if I screw up the first one) to a stub italic. For $15 shipped, I won't be too disappointed if this goes horribly wrong. I think it'll be alright, though.

-Andy

Am I the only one that thinks this thread is posted in way too much? Pens are pricey! hahaha.

I have a new Sailor ProGear with a M nib in Rhodium trim on it's way. Hopefully a nice step up from my Lamy AL-Star. :puddle:

Niiiice! I have four sailors, three with medium nibs and they are all very nice now. :)

This morning I ordered a Pelikan M1000 so now I hope that someone will buy my 149 soon...

I am expecting a LAMY Al-Star purple with fine nib in time for International Fountain Pen day.

That is new pen for the unofficial holiday.

Woo Hoo.

I'm going to fill it with Noodler's Rome Burning.

"The Fountain Pen is an elegant weapon of a more civilized age"

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7260/postminipo0.png

PM me if you would like to exchange postcards.

A burgundy Sheaffer PFM III FP/Pencil set, a NOS Parker "51" 1950s aerometric FP/LL pencil set, and a 1960s Parker "51" Special that looks like it might have a gold nib. Can't wait! :bunny01:

Derek's Pens and Pencils

I am always looking for new penpals! Send me a pm if you'd like to exchange correspondence. :)

A burgundy Sheaffer PFM III FP/Pencil set, a NOS Parker "51" 1950s aerometric FP/LL pencil set, and a 1960s Parker "51" Special that looks like it might have a gold nib. Can't wait! :bunny01:

Oh, dear, pen envy sets in. :puddle:

I have a Black Esterbook with the Fort Wayne Schools imprint and an unknown "Atomic" pen set on the way, all via Ebay. Should keep me busy for a bit.

EDIT: Just noticed, three Michiganders posting in a row!

Edited by WayTooManyHobbies

A sheaffer Snorkel I picked up on the 'bay for $50 plus $12 for shipping.

dunno if I overpaid, but it looks like a nice one. http://www.ebay.ca/itm/261105070150?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I have a handful of Snorkels and that price seems fair, based on what I've paid for mine over the last few years. I paid a similar amount for my black/gold Statesman ($50, including cost of restoration, which was a great deal IMO).

Derek

Derek's Pens and Pencils

I am always looking for new penpals! Send me a pm if you'd like to exchange correspondence. :)

Hello fellow FPN'ers. New guy on the block and thought I'd chime in was well. Have a MB 244 and a Waterman 52 on the way. Thinking about adding a Serwex or two to that list. Oh forgot I added 2 more Pilot 78G's as well since I really like the matte brushed look I did to the current one I own.

Pen blog of current inventory

Enjoy life, and keep on writing!

-Tommy

A black Pelikan M200 with gold trim. It doesn't seem particularly exciting, except for the XF full-flex 14k nib by Mr Binder. :puddle: I also have 300 sheets of ivory of G. Lalo Verge de France paper incoming with 75 of accompanying envelopes and 4 bottles of J. Herbin's Lie de The!

Edited by dali3464
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png