Admins And Moderators Wanted !

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_DRichard1_*

Guest_DRichard1_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2004 - 18:58

Technically,

the forum is hosted by quickfox.org right now. It's a great free host, but you might have experienced that the connection is a bit slow.

If that works, I plan to move it over beigetower.org, also a free host, with much better servers, but going through some kind of restructuration right now. With IPB, it should be easy to move the database to a new host without losing any posts or settings.

The objective of that forum is that it does not rely on one person only. So if you wants to sign up to be a moderator that would be great. Not that moderation should be a problem, but you never know with spammers.

It will also need other adminstrators, who will have full admin control (create forums, categories, etc...). Anyone who feels like it is welcome to tell me and I'll give them admin privileges.

Fpnet is my site (I put only stuff I wrote + some Nakaya pictures and testimonials of others). On the other hand, I don't want that forum to be mine. I don't want to be the only admin. Let's go for a communist forum ! :lol:

Denis.

#2 Guest_DRichard1_*

Guest_DRichard1_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2004 - 01:19

KCat has accepted to give a it a try and is a new member of the admin group. We need more peoples !

Denis.