• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FredRydr

• sdcurnow

• Okami

• hari317

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Andru, please correct my entry on the list. I am NOT in Iowa and, no offense to anyone, I don't want to be. I'm in IN, Indiana.

Thanks........um, where are we supposed to send our snail contact information?

I prefer not to make my information public, someone might confuse me with that OTHER Jerry Hall. You know, the one that married Mick Jagger.

Best regards,

Jerry

Andrew, that is excellent!

Papa needs some new postcards... postoffice, here I come. :D

Knight of the white cherry flower.

I'm in! If anyone wants postcards from Honolulu. How does this work? Do we PM people or ... ?

Doug

I'm in as well - I'm in Cheshire, UK and willing to post to anyplace.

Edited by CasmiUK

"Baldrick, you wouldn't recognise a cunning plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a harpsichord singing 'Cunning plans are here again'"

Twitter: @CasmiUK

Doug, I have the very same question...but I think no one answered it because everyone has the same question LOL....?? :roflmho: :happyberet:

I received my 1st Post Card yesterday!

Thanks notts!!

Tally Ho! Off to Sherwood!

AWN%252520ADD.jpg

Well I've PM'ed a coupla folks to swap postcards...

Pep

Watermans Flex Club & Sheaffer Lifetime Society Member

Count me in for the postcard swap. I'll be sending postcards showing Cheshire or Lancashire, England and would be happy to receive postcards from anywhere in the world.

I like the postcard idea -- add me to the list! I'm in West Lafayette, Indiana, and my preference is "any".

-- Brian

fpn_1375035941__postcard_swap.png * * * "Don't neglect to write me several times from different places when you may."
-- John Purdue (1863)

Lovely card arrived in my mailbox today from Judybug!

Wife picked up mail and said "What! Another female penfriend! Don't any guys send you cards?"

OK, any male-type-person want to make my wife happy and send me a card? I'll return one to you with a pretty photo of San Diego on it.

Andy

Edited by amh210

"Andy Hoffman" Sandy Ego, CA

Torrey View is Andy's BlOG and Facebook me! If you visit my blog, click on the ad. I'll send all proceeds to charity.

For my minutiae, FOLLOW my Twitter.

Wife picked up mail and said "What! Another female penfriend! Don't any guys send you cards?"

OK, any male-type-person want to make my wife happy and send me a card? I'll return one to you with a pretty photo of San Diego on it.

Andy

LOL!

I could send you one and sign it 'Charlie'!

"Baldrick, you wouldn't recognise a cunning plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a harpsichord singing 'Cunning plans are here again'"

Great idea, if isn´t a problem I´ll be happy to be in the list.

Best regards

Edited by Penlover

Andy

LOL!

I could send you one and sign it 'Charlie'!

Deal!

"Andy Hoffman" Sandy Ego, CA

Torrey View is Andy's BlOG and Facebook me! If you visit my blog, click on the ad. I'll send all proceeds to charity.

For my minutiae, FOLLOW my Twitter.

Boys and girls (and everyone else :P ),

I just got a bunch of postcards yesterday (successful trip to the post office). To be frank, they're not that nice (not that they're ugly or something), but they were the best I could find. Never mind, though, next time I'll get some fabulous ones, I promise I'll try my best.

Anyhow, I just wanted to let you know (everyone that PMed me with mailing address) that I'll send them first thing in the morning. The clerk said that it'll take around 8 - 10 days, just let me know when you get them.

Guess that's about all for now.

Be good, folks, and enjoy your fountain pens.

Best wishes,

Radu-Mihal

Edited by whiskas

To be frank, they're not that nice (not that they're ugly or something), but they were the best I could find. Never mind, though, next time I'll get some fabulous ones, I promise I'll try my best.

What I'm quite looking forward to is hearing from you - the picture is secondary!

Casmi

To be frank, they're not that nice (not that they're ugly or something), but they were the best I could find. Never mind, though, next time I'll get some fabulous ones, I promise I'll try my best.

What I'm quite looking forward to is hearing from you - the picture is secondary!

Casmi

Yes, Casmi, I think you have the right idea. And whiskas, you probably think your cards are "not that nice" because they look familiar to you. Trust me - they will be pleasantly exotic to the rest of us. :)

Judybug

So many pens, so little time!

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5642/postcardde9.png

My Blog: Bywater Wisdom

Postcards away!

I've mailed Funktionslust, CasmiUK, goldkiwi, Judybug and HDoug (hope I didn't forget someone).

Let me know when you get them. Man, this is so nice. :D

P. S. Please excuse the handwriting. :)

Edited by whiskas

I've mailed cards to these:

playpen

amh210

Superbus

Functionslust

nluoma

artaddict

Phthalo

ashaw

HDoug

Margana

Wizergig

It's annoying that there are NO postcards to buy showing scenes in our little town of Plaquemine even though we have some buildings of architectural interest. So the cards I've sent relate to near-by Baton Rouge. My husband's favorite hobby is photography. I got on his computer yesterday and I am amazed at the number of pictures he's got - probably thousands! These digital camera people really go nuts! Anyway, he has some nice photos of places of interest in Plaquemine. So now I'm busy as a beaver, making post cards from his photos. Also - I ran out of stamps. I placed an order from usps.com Monday so it should arrive soon. Soooooooo - if you're not on the list above, don't dispair - I haven't forgotten you. :)

Judybug

So many pens, so little time!

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5642/postcardde9.png

My Blog: Bywater Wisdom