FPN Merchandise Heaven !

Admin

Under popular pressure, we have opened two CafePress shops (one for each FPN logo). You dreamt of an FPN T-Shirt ? We bring it to you ! You wanted an FPN mug, mouse pad, sticker ? Here they are ! :lol:

Ok... here is the deal : There is a base price that the CafePress charges for each product. On top of that, the "shop owner" can charge a mark-up. We are NOT charging any. The price you see is what CafePress sells it, and FPN is not making any profit. Also Note that we have not tested or tried the products sold there.

The shops are really for convenience for the few of us who can't live any longer without FPN merchandise. :D

Here are the shops :

Art Deco FPN Logo Shop

PBS FPN Logo Shop

Enjoy !

This account is unmanaged.
Please direct questions and comments to [email="fpnadmin@gmail.com"]FPN Admin email[/email], or directly to [url="http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/user/17-wimg/"]admin Wim (wimg)[/url].

Thank you very much in advance.

Warm regards,
The FPN Admin Team

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KCat

• wimg

• Roger

• Royally Inked

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm betting Bayta would look just as thrilled as that pup if I made her wear an FPN shirt.

or any shirt for that matter.

I'm like the mug and the...

BBQ Apron! except it would be an ink-mixing apron.

:meow:

KCat
Save animal lives - support your local animal shelter

My personal blog https://kcdockalscribbling.com

My nature blog https://kcbeachscribbles.com
Venerable are letters, infinitely brave, forlorn, and lost. V. Woolf, Jacob's Room

Guest Denis Richard

ya.. 'cause we know that BBQ is a word that shall not be used on FPN :lol:

Too bad for Bay though. I'd really like to see an FPN dog. :)

ya.. 'cause we know that BBQ is a word that shall not be used on FPN :lol:

Too bad for Bay though. I'd really like to see an FPN dog. :)

Keith should put his pups in these. can you imagine all that fur sticking out on the little shi...tzu. :)

KCat

Venerable are letters, infinitely brave, forlorn, and lost. V. Woolf, Jacob's Room

One thing I don't see listed are lapel pins or tie clips. These would make a rather nice addition to anyone's apparel. :D

Sincerely yours,

Ronnie Banks

"Like a prized watch, a good fountain pen is a trusted companion for life."

Wow!! This stuff is just toooooo cool!! B) B) B)

(Women's pink T-shirt????? :o None for men?? :doh: )

You can't always get what you want... but if you try sometimes... you just might find... you'll get what you need...

I would like to hear an opinion of CafePress merchandise if anyone orders, or has ordered from them.

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun." - Wayne LaPierre, NRA Executive Vice President

Cool stuff.

I like the stickers, messenger bag, apron, and t-shirts.

But reaaaalllllly want to see a tie/lapel pin. I know it costs more money but I think there will be a bunch of us who would like to have a pin in lieu of the plate/keepsake. = )

BTW, I am a pin-collector of Olympic and World Cup pins.

(Women's pink T-shirt????? :o None for men?? :doh: )

Yeah. Wim needs one of them to go with his fuchsia ink. :lol:

Nah, I need a t-shirt that really contrasts well with it... :lol:

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

Guest Denis Richard

A pin would be nice. Unfortunately, we have to look for a another source, as CafePress does not have pins.

BBQ BBQ BBQ BBQ BBQ

I am thinking the girls would look great in their own little FPN shirts and Maggie really does like adding to her little wardrobe. An FPN t-shirt would go really well with her jackets, other t's, and pyjamas.

The Swiffer (aka Bijoux) just got her hair done so she can better cope with the rather hot summer weather we get here.

It's a hot and muggy 80 F here righht now... ack!

Please visit http://members.shaw.ca/feynn/

Please direct repair inquiries to capitalpen@shaw.ca

The Swiffer (aka Bijoux) just got her hair done so she can better cope with the rather hot summer weather we get here.

It's a hot and muggy 80 F here righht now... ack!

it's a lovely balmy not-a-cloud-in-the-sky-or-breeze-through-the-trees 98 here.

Bijoux in her little shirt would look hilarious. :)

KCat

BBQ - something only properly understood and executed by true southerners. :P

80 F is hot and muggy? It's hardly getting down to that at night here.

THANKS to the Admin team for setting this up. Y'all are really tops!

"But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Rom. 5:8, NKJV)

This is really cool - thanks for setting that up...I'm loving the pink Jr. Ringer tee - and the Raglan Hoodies - too cute!

Soooo which logo does everyone like the best? Personally I like them both, and they are very smart looking, however, I am leaning towards the logo that has the handwriting. Hmmm I'm not sure..I suppose I will have to order one of each :eureka:

80 sounds wonderful right now to me! I remember complaining about 80 a little over a month ago.

Hubby said "you'll be wishing it was 80 in July!"

indeed... but I started wishing two weeks ago actually.

KCat

BBQ - something only properly understood and executed by true southerners. :P

THANKS to the Admin team for setting this up. Y'all are really tops!

I took my wife to the airport about a month ago just after 5am in the morning the outside temperature was 87F. And I will not even pretend that the humidity was less than that!

I knew it was sultry down here & no I don't know anyone named Stanley nor Stella or even have a tin roof!

Kurt H:lol:

Way down younder in New Orleans

Regarding the weather, it actually got tolerable here in the New York City region today. The last several days were of the triple H variety. (Hazy Hot and Humid)

Back on topic, COOOOOOOOLL!!!!!

I *need* a new coffee mug. Which one? Which one?

George

Pelikan Convert and User

Guest Denis Richard

Geeezzz... seems like FPN has been taken over by BBQ livers ! :lol:

For the story, there is an old thread were I affirmed the indisputable and absolute truth that (while I love a good BBQ) it does not qualify as "cooking". I also put forward the hypothesis that the myth was created by husbands wanting to play with food in the garden, pretending to be doing their load of the domestic chores. :lol: