Paperforfountainpens.com Tomoe River Paper

Segel

I know others have reviewed this paper and seller, but I want to add my own quick praise for both. I am an educator and writer who works through ten sheets of paper on an average day. When traveling and journaling, I can go through thirty pages. What I like best about this paper is its thin, compact weightlessness: a pad or notebook of this paper contains twice as many pages as other brands. I have stopped writing on anything else and have found this online seller to be an excellent source.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Segel

• inkstainedruth

• graystranger

• Baalberithim

Top Posters In This Topic

Goulet Pens is now carrying this paper. I'm going to have to order a pack of Tomoe River paper, it sounds wonderful. I like the idea of thin light paper that is fountain pen friendly. My Midori notebook refills are very thin and light and does not bleed through with hardly any ink in wet broad or stub nibs. Thanks for the information.

I like the option for an alternate to white paper, I want their cream paper.

Eschew Sesquipedalian Obfuscation

Goulet Pens is now carrying this paper. I'm going to have to order a pack of Tomoe River paper, it sounds wonderful. I like the idea of thin light paper that is fountain pen friendly. My Midori notebook refills are very thin and light and does not bleed through with hardly any ink in wet broad or stub nibs. Thanks for the information.

I like the option for an alternate to white paper, I want their cream paper.

OOOH! Did not know that. Thanks for the heads up! I LOVE Tomoe River paper. :wub:

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

I tried both cream and white, and the cream paper has become my favorite: more soothing on the eye and it stands out subtly from all the white paper floating about in the world.

I'm planning on picking up a good backstock of journals in cream from paperforfountainpens, but lately I've seen 500 sheet packs of the loose paper on nanamipaper's website for $40. I don't know if I'd rather stock up on that or just get some of the premade pads with my journals.

I tried both cream and white, and the cream paper has become my favorite: more soothing on the eye and it stands out subtly from all the white paper floating about in the world.

I agree with you on this. I am aware it can visually shift things to a warmer tone. The Tomoe what is a brilliant white. I do try inks on both, as well as on Rhodia and Sugar Cane paper.

the pad and the loose paper prices announced @ Goulet cost way (2x +) more than the Paper for Fountain Pens site. I have gotten the 500 a4 sheets for $39.95 also, very nice.

"I am a dancer who walks for a living" Michael Erard

"Reality then, may be an illusion, but the illusion itself is real." Niklas Luhmann