Fountain Pens Of The World 2014 Reprint And Fountain Pens Of Japan Signed - Special Offer!

PenHero

Fellow Collectors,

We want to follow up on a special offer on two great pen books!
http://cdn6.bigcommerce.com/s-g548uh/products/1786/images/3730/alpfront800_03__48541.1422643423.1280.1280.jpg?c=2
Fountain Pens of Japan by Andreas Lambrou and co-author Masamichi Sunami, the top pen collector in Japan, is regarded as the most comprehensive collector book for Japanese pens. Large page format, with over 1,700 life size images, the book covers the history of Japanese pens from 1880 to 2012. There is no other book like this on the market. Even if you don't collect Japanese pens, the information and pictures will keep you busy for hours. A truly great book!
http://cdn6.bigcommerce.com/s-g548uh/products/1786/images/3721/18_pp408_409__34774.1421246860.1280.1280__19142.1422643357.1280.1280.jpg?c=2
Fountain Pens of Japan, first print run 2012. Publisher’s Limited Edition 1,000 copies, hand numbered and signed.
Special price $145 each with free shipping for USA customers.
Use the link below to the PenHero.com store and use coupon code FPOJPUB01 at checkout to get the offer.
http://cdn6.bigcommerce.com/s-g548uh/products/1920/images/4874/FPOW14kaplanjkt3d__94335.1427917510.1280.1280.jpg?c=2
We also have the new edition of Fountain Pens of the World available. First published in 1995, it was reprinted in 1998 and 2005. The book has over 2,000 life size pen images. It is regarded as the nearest approximation to a pen encyclopedia, documenting the pens and their industry worldwide. It was reprinted at the end of last year.
Fountain Pens of the World, reprint 2014. Kaplan Limited Edition 500 copies, hand numbered and signed.
Special price $165 each with free shipping for USA customers.
Use the link below to the PenHero.com store and use coupon code FPOJPUB01 at checkout to get the offer.
Our store is set up for USA transactions only. If you want these books and you are outside the USA, please email orders@penhero.com or reply to me and we will make arrangements for you.
Thanks!
Jim Mamoulides
Creative Director
PenHero.com
Phone: (919) 342-6586
email: jim@penhero.com

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PenHero

• EclecticCollector

• loily

• sd10521

Jim, FPotW is a straight reprint, correct? No changes or additions?

Hi!

This 2014 Fountain Pens of the World reprint has the same content as previous reprints.

In my view, there are two important advantages of the new reprint.
1. Lambrou Publishers used better quality paper in this edition, which enhances the photos and text.
2. The book was out of print for a while, and market values of previous reprints rose to very high levels, with even used copies selling for more than $250! The new reprint offers the book again at a great value for the money.
Thanks!

For those who want to see more content from each of these books, this is a link to the publishers web page, which features many shots of the photo-illustrated pages:

http://andreaslambrou.com/main.html

Thanks!

Jim, thanks for the response. I already have the 2005 edition otherwise I would pick up a copy. That's a good price considering it's signed.

What is the window of opportunity on getting the signed edition of FPotW.

Money is a little tight right now and was hoping to put this off for maybe another month.

Thanks in advance, ....steve.

Hi Jim

Is there a way to ship to Australia at a reasonable cost?

Any incentive to order both books?

Thanks! Aileen

So many pens, so little time.

penfiend.com

Hi, Aileen,

NOTE: We are lowering international shipping:

The cost of shipping of 1 or 2 books outside the US by USPS priority mail international is the same. One book is $43, two books is $43.

Please let us know if you want it.

Thanks!

Edited by PenHero
NEW LOWER SHIPPING

NOTE: We have access to 2 Fountain Pens of the World Limited Edition books from the first print run 1995. One is the actual book on the Classic Pens website page. Market value $350, available for $295 plus shipping.