This is the best thing I've seen today. I love the video, too.

Currently in rotation: Wing Sung 698/Diamine Blue Velvet, Wing Sung 618/Diamine Golden Oasis, Lamy Profil 80/Pelikan Edelstein Aventurine

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misfit

• pen2paper

• markleewebb

• Aredfalcon

Snoopy!!!!!

Love Snoopy.

Great photos. Nice to see the pen in the packaging, then the writing sample.

Now to check out your links.

Snoopy!!!!!

Posted Image

I wanted to post this as a utube comment, but I have forgotten my gmail that I never use. Excellent video. Your Charlie Brown drawing was very good.

I have a few Snoopy ballpoints, plus one that I got at the Snoopy Gallery and Gift Shop or the Charles M Schulz Museum and Research Center (Santa Rosa, CA) that is a Waterman (non-FP) pen. But I don't use the ballpoints at all, and the Waterman pen rarely. Now this Snoopy pen, oh yeah, I'd use it.

So I'll be using your eBay link soon. I saw a few other versions, but like the one you got the best. So thank you for your very first review.

Posted Image

Words cannot possibly express how much I enjoyed this pen review!

"You mustn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger darling.” "Forever optimistic with a theme and purpose." "My other pen is oblique and dippy."

It's real when the price is $3.95 not $395. It's real when the link works to take you to eBay.

I'd say it's very real.

Posted Image

USPS tracking from China???

I caved and pulled the trigger. Am anxiously following the USPS tracking!

If I buy this pen, will I be able to draw as well as aredfalcon? ;)

PS: Just ordered one, so I guess we'll find out.

Edited by Sailor Kenshin

My latest ebook.   And not just for Halloween!

My other pen is a Montblanc.

If I buy this pen, will I be able to draw as well as aredfalcon? ;)

PS: Just ordered one, so I guess we'll find out.

Which one did you get? I'd like to draw better too.

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

I received mine. Cute but does not work at all. I forced some ink into feed but only wrote a few lines. And those were very thin/dry lines so much that ink appeared faded and not true color. Feed just too dry. It really doesn't work at all. Cute but not functional.

Thank you for these photos!

The ink you show is one of two inks I'm looking at getting and it was nice to see more shots of the color on paper.

I don't mean to hijack your thread, but how is that ink?

- Jon Zenor

Christian, Author, Starship Captain, and all around fun guy.

Follow me on Twitter: @JLZenor

Got mine today. Did not flush it. Put Sailor Yama Dori in small capacity converter, and it wrote right away. It's my first Chinese pen.

Posted Image

Joy!

:D

Tapped directly back into my child-like sense of wonder - Always glad to find it's still there!

Honestly, despite the comment above, I wasn't expecting this to arrive for a week or two more.

Then! It was wrapped noticeably well with bubble wrap in a secure plastic bag. Legit customs declaration too (love that).

Surprise! Gifts included! Snoopy sticky notes. And, a cute figural highlighter that says, "You Make Me Smile", and it Did :D

Then! we get to the contents.. Two pens, a blue SnoopBlanc, and a white/black Snoopy SupperTime pen.

The packaging is so cute, I sort of disliked cracking into it, but I had to know if it writes. That's its purpose write?

I used the tiny international catridge that came with it. It took a squeeze to fill the feed, and was slow about starting, but then! WahHoo! This nib is Really Really Smooth. I'm very impressed.

BTW, it even comes with its own ittybitty little converter.

If I was Forced to balance all of this joy with a single criticism, the cap doesn't want to snap closed, which means it won't travel well, and will dry out quickly. But! it does post very well. I haven't tried the B/W Suppertime version yet, still admiring it in its cute packaging.

This was fun stuff!