Kingsize Bulkfiller In "cappuccino" Acrylic

fountainbel

Hi Fountain pen friends !

After seeing this beautiful material I really couldn't resist in making a prototype..

What do you think, should Conid launch the next L.E King-size in this material ?

Look forward hearing your opinion !

Regards, Francis

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h89/fountainbel/Fountainbel%20Bulk%20filler/P1000844_1.jpg

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h89/fountainbel/Fountainbel%20Bulk%20filler/P1000845_1.jpg[/url]

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h89/fountainbel/Fountainbel%20Bulk%20filler/P1000846_1.jpg

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h89/fountainbel/Fountainbel%20Bulk%20filler/P1000847_1.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountainbel

• pavoni

• Frank C

• sd10521

Now we're talking B) The swirling colours remind me of some of the lovely patterns on my vintage UHU pens (which work, thanks to you Francis :notworthy1:), and as for that nib! :puddle: :puddle: What size is it?

Great to see the Bulkfiller range being expanded in such a way. Lovely pen Francis. Congratulations.

Pavoni.

Edited by pavoni

Oh that's beautiful. Reminds me of a cross between wood grain and chocolate syrup being mixed into a big glass of milk. In a good way, obviously! :lol:

- The poster formerly known as HollyGolightly

Will it have a flexible Waterman nib? If so, sign me up!

"One can not waste time worrying about small minds . . . If we were normal, we'd still be using free ball point pens." —Bo Bo Olson

"I already own more ink than a rational person can use in a lifetime." —Waski_the_Squirrel

I'm still trying to figure out how to list all my pens down here.

Beautiful material and attractive pen!!!

Écrire c’est tenter de savoir ce qu’on écrirait si on écrivait. – M. Duras

Lovely material, but...

... more celluloids please Francis!!!

I surely understand, I'm eager to find celluloid barstock, but unfortunately no success yet.

Celluloid acetate is easier to find, but this is not "the real" stuff…...

Francis

Will it have a flexible Waterman nib? If so, sign me up!

Unfortunately this is a nib coming from a pen of my personal collection...

The nibs Waterman used on their "100 year" and "Emblem" pens fit perfectly in the Kingsize.

So if you can source one, no problem !

Francis

While not a fan of this stock, I am a huge fan of the idea of more variety in pen materials.

If you want less blah, blah, blah and more pictures, follow me on Instagram!

Unfortunately this is a nib coming from a pen of my personal collection...

The nibs Waterman used on their "100 year" and "Emblem" pens fit perfectly in the Kingsize.

So if you can source one, no problem !

Francis

Thanks, I was afraid of that.

"One can not waste time worrying about small minds . . . If we were normal, we'd still be using free ball point pens." —Bo Bo Olson

"I already own more ink than a rational person can use in a lifetime." —Waski_the_Squirrel

I'm still trying to figure out how to list all my pens down here.

Francis, how about an acrylic or celluloid akin to the Omas Lucens (I believe Coneay Stewart had one) - partly transparent and partly opaque. That would eliminate the need for a window, show off some of the mechanism and, above all, look cool as hell!

Too many pens; too little writing.

Francis, how about an acrylic or celluloid akin to the Omas Lucens (I believe Coneay Stewart had one) - partly transparent and partly opaque. That would eliminate the need for a window, show off some of the mechanism and, above all, look cool as hell!

+1 Yes please :puddle:

I thought the next LE would be the new CAISO system Bulkfiller, with Einstein and 100 years of relativity theme? I don't see how this material fits the theme but maybe this would be a separate LE...?

Other than that, cappuccino looks nice.

I fully agree, this is stunning celluloid !

CONID would love getting this beautiful celluloid , but I expect Omas will not sell it to a competitor.

Do you - or anyone else - have an idea were we can find this - or other - celluloid bar stock?

We would be very grateful !

Francis

I thought the next LE would be the new CAISO system Bulkfiller, with Einstein and 100 years of relativity theme? I don't see how this material fits the theme but maybe this would be a separate LE...?

Other than that, cappuccino looks nice.

Hi Tojusi,

You are fully right, the next LE will be the CAISO version.

However it is not decided yet in which material the CAISO will be made, although Conid would prefer a nice celluloid….

It is neither decided if Conid will start making the Kingsize in the Cappuccino acrylic, so a lot of questions can't be answered right away...

Francis

Hi Francis,

Great to see that interest in your fabulous pens remains high.

Is there to be a production run of Kingsize Demonstrators with the new caiso system soon?

Pavoni.

Edited by pavoni