Scratch And Dent Sale - Justwrite

JustWrite Pen Company

We're very careful how we handle pens at JustWrite, but as careful as we are, from time to time a few pens get slightly damaged. Minor cosmetic damage that does not affect the pens functionality but makes it impossible to sell as a brand new pen. So, we decided to have our very first Scratch and Dent Sale.

Most of the damage is very slight and they would be ideal knockabout pens and ideal for people who like to experiment with inks without risking valuable pens. They are all guaranteed to be in full worknig order and are covered by our normal warranty with the exception, of course, of cosmetic defects.

Most of them are 'one offs' except for the Parker Vectors that look like they've had something heavy on them and the clips have made dents in the caps.

You can go straight to the Scratch and Dent Sale by clicking HERE. ( http://www.justwrite.com.au/scratch-and-dent-sale/ )

If you're in the US or UK, you can use our new International Pen Express service and buy up to 6 pens for a flat $AUD10 postage.

post-18968-0-41387500-1421232284_thumb.png

Kevin Watson
Blackstone Ink :: JustWrite Pen Company, Australia
Website: www.justwrite.com.au www.blackstone.inkEmail: info@justwrite.com.au

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustWrite Pen Company

• jaqcp

• inkstainedruth

• Jamerelbe

I went to look at the link, and do a comparison of a few of the pens. All were listed as being not available, so apparently they went fast....

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Hi Ruth

Sorry for the confusion. I'm not sure why it's showing N/A when you do a comparism. I'll check that out tomorrow. The pens will automatically be taken off the wwebsite when they are sold so if a pen is still there it is available.

Kind Regards ... Kevin

Kevin Watson

I just got a Tombow Object and two Parker Vectors for $48 including shipping! Woot! Woot! Woot!

[color=#444444][size=2][left]In this age of text, twitter, skype and email, receiving a good old-fashioned hand-written letter feels just like a warm hug.[/left][/size][/color][img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5642/postcardde9.png[/img]

I just got a Tombow Object and two Parker Vectors for $48 including shipping! Woot! Woot! Woot!

I put the Tombow Object in my shopping basket - then took it out again and decided to sleep on it... Ah well, congratulations on a great buy!

[i picked up two Vectors, a Space Pen (for my non-FP-loving wife) and a few of the cheap Chinese pens with slight dings in the body work. That'll do me for now!]

I went to look at the link, and do a comparison of a few of the pens. All were listed as being not available, so apparently they went fast....

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

Hi Ruth ... I've checked this out and it's just an idiosyncrasy of the website that it shows "Availabliity" as "N/A" when doing a product comparison. The N/A means "Not Applicable", not "Not Available". Confusing, I agree. I've double checked the Inventory function and if a pen is lsited with ADD TO CART then the pen is available. Sorry for the confusion.

Kevin Watson

• 3 weeks later...

You can use our new INTERNATIONAL PEN EXPRESS to buy up to 6 pens and have them shipped to NZ, US, UK or Europe for $AUD11.00 ($USD8.50). IPE applies to ALL pens on JustWrite as well, not just the Scratch and Dent Sale pens.

Kevin Watson