Lambrou Pens Lr8 Jupiter Available To Order! Taking Pre-Orders Now! Save 20%!

PenHero

Fellow Collectors,

We are very excited to announce that the newest Lambrou Pens art pen, the LR8 Jupiter, is available to order! It is being sold by both Lambrou Pens Inc. and a few select Trade customers including PenHero.com.

http://www.penhero.com/Temp/LambrouLR8JupiterPT03.jpg

These are stunning pens, a great successor to the LB3 Jupiter.

PenHero.com has been allocated ten low Limited Edition numbers: 11 to 20.

The LR8 Jupiter is based on the Lambrou Pens Mythos® model, a large pen at 6.0 inches capped. This is the same pen model as all the other Lambrou Pens art pens.

http://www.penhero.com/Temp/LambrouLR8JupiterPT02.jpg

The pen material is the exclusive Classic Pens diffusion bonded acrylic in Space Blue, ideal for a celestial pen design. More than that, it is extremely strong and stable, the pen can be used on a daily basis for many years. It will become a Family Heirloom.

The planet Jupiter is inlaid in Flame Red, another of the company's exclusive diffusion bonded acrylics.

The trim is sterling silver, with the pen and clip hand crafted by Paul Rossi. The clip front facet is textured with stars to compliment the pen composition.

There are three Constellations on the pen in large gold stars. On the cap, on either side of the clip, is Ursa Major and Ursa Minor. On the barrel is Orion. Paul Rossi completes the composition by artistically inlaying smaller silver stars on both the cap and barrel. With time, the silver trim and stars gain a wonderful patina, while the gold Constellation stars will remain bright.

http://www.penhero.com/Temp/LambrouLR8JupiterPT04.jpg

How to get one of these great pens:

The LR8 Jupiter will be launched at the Los Angeles Pen Show in February, 2015. The first LR8 Jupiter art pens are planned to be available in April, 2015.

There will be 50 art pens in this Edition world wide.

Suggested Retail for the LR8 Jupiter: $2,650.00

Pre-order price from PenHero.com will be $2,120.00

We are now accepting pre-orders for this incredible pen. Pre-orders will be at a 20% discount, with your final price being $2,120. We will need a pre-order deposit of $530.00 (25%) to commence work on your pen and to secure your Limited Edition number. The balance will need to be paid just prior to shipping your LR8 Jupiter to you.

The LR8 Jupiter carries the Lambrou Pens Inc. Lifetime Warranty. These art pens will be housed in the popular blue, solid wood boxes, with a Certificate of Authenticity, signed by Paul Rossi and Andreas Lambrou, confirming the individual limited edition number of each LR8 Jupiter art pen.

Please contact us at orders@penhero.com for more information.

Thanks!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PenHero

• RMN

• fountainbel

• MrThoth

<<whimper>>

Another of these beauties.... I am in lust..... One to add to my grail options (the other 2 from this series....)

But, like a good grail --- unobtainable for me.... finacially...

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

One of these beauties equipped with Francis' revolutionary filler.........

Pure bliss...... :notworthy1: :puddle:

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Beautiful! Alas that I am not independently wealthy.... :)

MrThoth

Scribe, Master of Mystic Lore, Young Curmudgeon

I was able to see this pen while speaking with Andreas Lambrou and Ryan Krusac at the Philadelphia Pen Show. The craftsmanship in these pens is truly a wonder. The pen is inlaid with gold and silver to make the stars which really pop against the rich blue of the pen body.

http://i.imgur.com/Fg7CbXMl.jpg

**** UPDATE: Many low numbers are reserved, as well as #14 from our lot. #1 and #8 are definitely gone. April delivered pens are all in queue. There are some slots for May delivery.

I saw this beautiful pen in Philly Pen show recently. I ordered one although I have the previous Jupiter pen issued by Classic Pens wth similar artwork by Rossi . The earlier Jupiter pen was in the Legend Model. The new one is in the oversized Mythos model and the play or colors and inlaid artwork of Rossi is stunning to view in the larger pen. The pen is at a lower price point compared to the previously issued Planets Pen with Rossi which is also a stunner based on oversized MYTHOS and filled with inlays of planets on Space blue acrylic in beautiful and colordul acrylics.

I went to Philly determined not to buy any pens but just get my pens tuned by Binder. But Andy's pens were so beautiful that I bought 2 oversized LB5 Sailor KOP in Midore Green - absoultely amazing!! The amaethyst mauve and brown and white pearl were also stunning Above all I saw the beautiful Jupiter Mythos pen and ordered a number to match my Planets pen.