Uk Amazon Prime Members - Reasonable Prices And Next Day Delivery On Iroshizuku

Tom Traubert

Linky

So it seems that Amazon UK has bulk-bought a few Iroshizuku inks. Worth a punt, eh? If you've got Prime you get next day delivery, which is awesome. Hopefully you'll be able to get reasonably quick delivery without too.

Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guernseytim

• RMN

• Rocket1

• Tom Traubert

Amazon aren't selling, they're selling on behalf of another company.

They're a good price, I bought some last week. Lovely ink!

Looks like I've got a bottle of Momiji arriving tomorrow for £15.99. That's £15-20 cheaper than most UK places.

Does anyone know how long the standard shipping usually takes?

Thanks for the link - ordered some yama budo and shin kai

CHECK OUT MA BLOG! www.inkredibleblog.wordpress.com

Sometimes next day, if you have prime membership

Yup; mine's arriving tomorrow.

Interesting that they're 'fulfilled by Amazon' and a non-UK seller. All 'fulfilled by Amazon' stuff usually turns up in Amazon packaging, leading me to believe that it's come from one of their sweatshops warehouses.

Good price, it amounts to about 22 Euro (excluding P&P), where normal shopprices are 39 euro

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Yup; mine's arriving tomorrow.

Interesting that they're 'fulfilled by Amazon' and a non-UK seller. All 'fulfilled by Amazon' stuff usually turns up in Amazon packaging, leading me to believe that it's come from one of their sweatshops warehouses.

Yep, that's what fulfillment means. The seller sends their stock to Amazon who then sells and ships the stock for a fee.

I live offshore though so as Amazon are merely agents I don't benefit from the VAT refund I'd expect but I didn't care. Great ink, great price.

Does anyone know how long the standard shipping usually takes?

Thanks for the link - ordered some yama budo and shin kai

With me in London within 48 hours standard shipping

I am impressed!

With me in London within 48 hours standard shipping

I am impressed!

With standard shipping?! Mines not here yet :/

CHECK OUT MA BLOG! www.inkredibleblog.wordpress.com

Prompted by this thread ( :rolleyes: ) I have just received a bottle of tsuki-yo which has taken 2 working days with first-class postage. So 48 hours with standard postage shows how hit-and-miss the post can be.

Although it arrived in one piece I am a bit concerned that the packaging was just the bottle in its box packed in the usual Amazon cardboard box as for a paperback book etc. No "liquid containment" bag or padding at all. I had the cold sweats when opening the box. :unsure:

Yesterday is history.

Tomorrow is a mystery.

Today is a gift.

That's why it's called the present

It's a reasonable price, but I have bought several of my PI inks for less on Amazon via some of the Japanese sellers. They do take a long time to arrive though so the expenditure of a couple of extra ££ seems worthwhile.

When I last had the opportunity to talk to a second tier Customer Service person about this ink brand, I suggested he should put forward the idea that this should be available on Prime. I wonder.......?

Annoyingly I want Asa gao and they don't have that one.

Edited by Chrissy

Prompted by this thread ( :rolleyes: ) I have just received a bottle of tsuki-yo which has taken 2 working days with first-class postage. So 48 hours with standard postage shows how hit-and-miss the post can be.

Although it arrived in one piece I am a bit concerned that the packaging was just the bottle in its box packed in the usual Amazon cardboard box as for a paperback book etc. No "liquid containment" bag or padding at all. I had the cold sweats when opening the box. :unsure:

You can give feedback on Amazon about the packaging. If enough people do that they might adapt their methods.

D.ick

~

~

Hmmm! Ordered a pen and a bottle of Iroshizuku but almost immediately was informed that after checking "the warehouse" they had run out and I'd have to cancel my order!

It's a reasonable price, but I have bought several of my PI inks for less on Amazon via some of the Japanese sellers. They do take a long time to arrive though so the expenditure of a couple of extra ££ seems worthwhile.

When I last had the opportunity to talk to a second tier Customer Service person about this ink brand, I suggested he should put forward the idea that this should be available on Prime. I wonder.......?

Annoyingly I want Asa gao and they don't have that one.

It looks like the same seller (J-Subculture) that was brought up in the Japan subforum, they simply have lower prices for Iroshizuku and seem to be interested in expanding, they're popping up in Amazon US also.

Must..... restrain............ myself.

Don't .......really need......more ......ink

Stu, you really don't need any more ink...

D.ick

~

~