• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wimg

• RMN

• amberleadavis

• Last Knight

As mentioned, however, we're in the test phase - there still are some teething problems right now.

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

Wimg, any chance of these inks appearing at the Long Island Pen Show next month? (She asked hopefully, eagerly, and wishfully.)

Samantha Wilding - She/Her

Owner, Wilding Leather

Handcrafted Leather Writing Accessories

wildingleather.com

howlforfpn.jpg.47093baedd24ddf347395f0535911675.jpg      tangledantlersforfpn.jpg.c941ac36a4dd251dce9724be97255547.jpg   monsteraforfpn.jpg.fe496936918a19c6221b8e79f974b793.jpg

Got some Starry Night in LA. We cancelled winter in California for the sake of the ink.

MB JFK BB; 100th Anniversary M; Dumas M FP/BP/MP set; Fitzgerald M FP/BP/MP set; Jules Verne BB; Bernstein F; Shaw B; Schiller M; yellow gold/pearl Bohème Pirouette Lilas (custom MB-fitted EF); gold 744-N flexy OBB; 136 flexy OB; 236 flexy OBB; silver pinstripe Le Grand B; 149 F x2; 149 M; 147 F; 146 OB; 146 M; 146 F; 145P M; 162 RB

Wimg, any chance of these inks appearing at the Long Island Pen Show next month? (She asked hopefully, eagerly, and wishfully.)

I am afraid I don't think we wlll manage that. It was a 6 hour drive for Amberlea to LA, I reckon it will be even more travel the other way, up North :).

Also, we can't really afford all those trips to be very honest. It puts a serious dent in our budget, obviously, and we can't really expect for our volunteers to pay out of their own pocket for these trips, as most if not all of their time would be taken up for representing FPN.

Do note that all we get from donations, inks, pens (the few we have left), advertising and premium accounts all goes straight into the out of pocket costs we have to make to keep FPN running.

And although we had a very good month this February, thanks to our supporters here, that still gave us only enough income to cover for 3 months of running costs.

Sorry....

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

I figured it was a long shot but I wanted to check in. :)

Samantha Wilding - She/Her

Owner, Wilding Leather

Handcrafted Leather Writing Accessories

wildingleather.com

howlforfpn.jpg.47093baedd24ddf347395f0535911675.jpg      tangledantlersforfpn.jpg.c941ac36a4dd251dce9724be97255547.jpg   monsteraforfpn.jpg.fe496936918a19c6221b8e79f974b793.jpg

yeaah, some FPN ink. What about pens?

A people can be great withouth a great pen but a people who love great pens is surely a great people too...

Pens owned actually: MB 146 EF;Pelikan M200 SE Clear Demonstrator 2012 B;Parker 17 EF;Parker 51 EF;Waterman Expert II M,Waterman Hemisphere M;Waterman Carene F and Stub;Pilot Justus 95 F.

Nearly owned: MB 149 B(Circa 2002);Conway Stewart Belliver LE bracket Brown IB.

When will the ink be available? Particularly, the red color?

Ea Alis Volat Propiis, per/Repletus Fontis Calamus!
She Flies by Her Own Wings, with filled Fountain Pen

Delta DolceVita, F-C Intrinsic 02, Pelikan M800 red/black striation, Bexley ATB Strawberry Swirl, Red Jinhao 159, Platinum 3776 Bourgogne. :wub:

FPN inks are available now. They are soldthrough the FPN support site. At the top of the page, third link over "Support FPN". Go there and select the inks tab. Current inks are a permanent brown, a dark purple, and a dark blue. The descriptions on the page are far more eloquent.

FPN inks are available now. They are soldthrough the FPN support site. At the top of the page, third link over "Support FPN". Go there and select the inks tab. Current inks are a permanent brown, a dark purple, and a dark blue. The descriptions on the page are far more eloquent.

FPN Inks

There are no products here yet! Please check back soon.

FPN Inks the above is the message I get when I go to where you direct me to go for the inks.

Edited by fountainpenlady

Ea Alis Volat Propiis, per/Repletus Fontis Calamus!
She Flies by Her Own Wings, with filled Fountain Pen

Delta DolceVita, F-C Intrinsic 02, Pelikan M800 red/black striation, Bexley ATB Strawberry Swirl, Red Jinhao 159, Platinum 3776 Bourgogne. :wub:

No. I checked the fpn marketplace under the heading inks. They are not showing to be available to purchase. If I understood correctly, the inks will be sold through the marketplace this time.

Anyone with other info?

Carl

Yeah, I've been keeping an eye on that... but I've seen several posts from Amber, saying they're available, and now this post from a donor saying he has bottles in hand. =/ Kinda curious here.

BILLF answered this best.

Anyway, all orders that have paid for the ink and shipping (except for the SuperPinks) have been packaged and mailed out. I have a member (or two) that will need to pay shipping. I've tried to add an invoice in the software system, but I'm not sure the system sent out an email reminder. Anyway, if you were at the LA Show you got to see these in action.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

And here they are imbedded. Thank you, StoneZebra.

fpn_1425068469__fpnnvgsn-ndtn.jpg

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

yeaah, some FPN ink. What about pens?

We have a few left :).

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman

The red colour has been withdrawn temporarily, due to materials supply problems. We tried to get before the LA Pen Show, but everything worked against us when it came to deliveries.

What we will do now, is follow the normal process. This means that we will start a label design competition as soon as we know how the final ink will look like.

Currently, inks are only available to FPN Supporters and to premium account holders.

HTH, warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman

Yes, and thanks :). They are only visible to FPN Supporters and premium account holders, however :).

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman

Yes, and thanks :). They are only visible to FPN Supporters and premium account holders, however :).

Warm regards, Wim

I've been waiting for the inks to be released so as to see the prices to decide what level I want to join at (money is quite tight for me, so it matters). But how to do so if the pricing and shipping is only visible after joining?

I've been waiting for the inks to be released so as to see the prices to decide what level I want to join at (money is quite tight for me, so it matters). But how to do so if the pricing and shipping is only visible after joining?

We're still in the testing phase for the store, one that has settled, we will make an official announcement. Supporters will get a discount on the inks, however.

HTH, warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman

FPN Inks

There are no products here yet! Please check back soon.

FPN Inks the above is the message I get when I go to where you direct me to go for the inks.

When I click on the "List" in your message I get a list format display of the inks. When I click on the "Grid" I get a grid format. I wonder if your browser has an issue? At any rate, if those two links are presented to you as clickable, try them. I do not see that presentation when I go there with Firefox.

When I click on the "List" in your message I get a list format display of the inks. When I click on the "Grid" I get a grid format. I wonder if your browser has an issue? At any rate, if those two links are presented to you as clickable, try them. I do not see that presentation when I go there with Firefox.

Hi Bill,

You are an FPN Supporter, which is why you can see the store, and you can actually change between grid and listing layout, default currently is grid layout.

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman