• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SNAK

• tringle

• amberleadavis

• attika89

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A simple silver YOL pen, I should be cherishing this pen because not many were made and no more to be made, its just a very easy pen to use, international cartridges and super smooth.

Inked this one up when I got up at 5:30 for a work meeting. No writing sample yet, but so far, this is a wonderfully comfortable pen. It's a little wet, and I think that the nib may have to be adjusted a little more. It's a little on the wet side, and the gap in the tines is a little wide at the breather hole.

fpn_1424815504__parker_duofold_trueblue.

I've been busy lately, and not just at work. The LA Pen Show must have been a mother lode of outstanding pens and I wish I could have attended, though my wallet has since thanked me for my absence.

Here are the pens I currently have inked, ranging in vintage from 1910s to 2012:

fpn_1424981776__img_1944_793x1024.jpg

Left to right:

Montblanc Friedrich Schiller W.E.

Classic Pens Legend LM1

Stipula Etruria Cracked Ice Revival

Waterman's 24 BCHR taper cap

Sheaffer Imperial 834

Sailor Naginata Togi Ribbed

Wahl-Eversharp Doric

Sheaffer OS Flattop

You might notice the turning knob is open on the MB - I was checking to see if it had any ink left. The spot of MB Carlo Collodi ink on my pants verifies that yes, there does remain some ink in that pen :huh:

How small of all that human hearts endure,
That part which laws or kings can cause or cure.

— Samuel Johnson

Instagram: dcpritch

I've been busy lately, and not just at work. The LA Pen Show must have been a mother lode of outstanding pens and I wish I could have attended, though my wallet has since thanked me for my absence.

Here are the pens I currently have inked, ranging in vintage from 1910s to 2012:

Left to right:

Classic Pens Legend LM1

Sheaffer Imperial 834

Wahl-Eversharp Doric

Sheaffer OS Flattop

You might notice the turning knob is open on the MB - I was checking to see if it had any ink left. The spot of MB Carlo Collodi ink on my pants verifies that yes, there does remain some ink in that pen :huh:

Oh yummy, especially the Classic Pens...

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

I am using this small cute pen by Jinhao named JINHAO 886

Amazing writer by the way.

My review of the same can be found here LINK

img_20150226_0944042.jpg

Edited by mehandiratta

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

Left to right:

Classic Pens Legend LM1

Sheaffer Imperial 834

Wahl-Eversharp Doric

Sheaffer OS Flattop

I think they all need to show off their nibs.... :rolleyes:

16467446258_f3d8b21254_z.jpg

Tim

Wow Tim you are a high roller with the anonymous pen buyer searching for your great pen finds! Very nice Parker btw.

Tringle: I'm still laughing...you know me well!

It is indeed a major exception -- the trigger got pulled because prices are rising rapidly, it's been on my Want list for a long time, and the stars aligned. Almost all of my 45-pen collection are pens that arrived in unrestored condition, either with the intent to sell (as they say in other addictions) but which found slots in my pen case or having been a "want" for which I waited until I found one at the right unrestored condition and price. And yes, even though I now have the 75, your 100 Year Waterman is still on the Want list. This guy needed nothing but a flush and a quick nib tuning.

Tim

Edited by tmenyc

Tim

timsvintagepens.com and @timsvintagepens

Tringle: I'm still laughing...you know me well!

It is indeed a major exception -- the trigger got pulled because prices are rising rapidly, it's been on my Want list for a long time, and the stars aligned. Almost all of my 45-pen collection are pens that arrived in unrestored condition, either with the intent to sell (as they say in other addictions) but which found slots in my pen case or having been a "want" for which I waited until I found one at the right unrestored condition and price. And yes, even though I now have the 75, your 100 Year Waterman is still on the Want list. This guy needed nothing but a flush and a quick nib tuning.

Tim

Tim,

That is a great looking pen, I have always wanted a Parker 75 sterling silver as well for my "want" list not my "need" list. I am sure I did not "need" all the new pens I found at the LA Show. Especially the Omega Gigant, Waterman 94 Blue Ripple set, etc. My name is Troy I am a penaholic.

TMR

Beautiful, as usual. I LOVE seeing your writing samples. :wub: Your cursive has so much personality.

Thank you so much! Especially for those last words :vbg: :happy: ;)

For some reason I love nib creep....

attachicon.gifIMG_6703.JPG

That is some creepy nib p*rn there... :wub:

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/150227/P1250390-1_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

KWZI IG Orange

I'm soo close to buy me a little happiness...a little (expensive :mellow: ) birdy happiness....we'll see if it works out or not.

Thank you so much! Especially for those last words :vbg: :happy: ;)

That is some creepy nib p*rn there... :wub:

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/150227/P1250390-1_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

KWZI IG Orange

I'm soo close to buy me a little happiness...a little (expensive :mellow: ) birdy happiness....we'll see if it works out or not.

What pen is that? Also what sorcery is that? Your handwriting looks amazing!