• stevesurf

• HollyGolightly

Omas stubs! Droooooooooooool!

He's got a wonderful selection of Omas, including the hypnotic Arco Celluloid

Omas-Brown-Arco-Celluloid-360-Fountain-P

Best regards,
Steve Surfaro
Fountain Pen Fun
Cities of the world (please visit my Facebook page for more albums)
Paris | Venezia

I picked up the last Stipula Gaudi Casa Batlò with silver hardware, a pen I had been visiting frequently and knowing I had to have. I got it with a Stub nib which, from my experience to date, is pretty crisp.

It's way prettier than the photos.

David

I picked up the last Stipula Gaudi Casa Batlò with silver hardware, a pen I had been visiting frequently and knowing I had to have. I got it with a Stub nib which, from my experience to date, is pretty crisp.

It's way prettier than the photos.

David

That's a beautiful pen; best of luck with it, David! Here's a video Bryant posted on it:

http://youtu.be/fUdDUkh95Y4

Here's what I ordered (an Omas Arte Italiano in Teal Green, one of my favorite colors)

Omas-ART-Collection-Arte-Italiano-Milord

Best regards,
Steve Surfaro
Fountain Pen Fun
Cities of the world (please visit my Facebook page for more albums)
Paris | Venezia

Thanks, Steve.

That OMAS is a very attractive pen. I do like the color. I've seen colors called "teal" that had a lot more green. That pen is lovely. Use it in good health!

David

Bryant is such an evil enabler! :-)

Some of the Danitrios on his sale site really caught my eye. I thought about one, but don't know much about them and will probably save the money for another Nakaya (my second) I will likely pick up in LA.

Yes he is!

Looked at the Danitrios, too. Gorgeous. Fortunately the lack of large nib sizes saved me from myself.

Here's what I ordered (an Omas Arte Italiano in Teal Green, one of my favorite colors)

Omas-ART-Collection-Arte-Italiano-Milord

I bought this pre-sale in Navy. This textured cotton resin is next to the HomoSapiens lava for comfort in the hand, and this Milord size is ideal. italianpens on ebay offers them at a far better day-in-day-out price, I'm sorry to say I learned too late.

I picked up the "Visconti sparkle set", as I like to call it. The royales in black and in pink. Not sure how gaudy the pens will look with the crystals, but I have been eyeing the set for over a year now so I figured I'd pull the trigger.

I was also -very- tempted to get a full Cosmo color set, but couldn't quite justify 5 pens at once. Perhaps the Philly Pen Show will be where I go next.

Thanks, Bryant!

Edited by StrawberryJam

Current Wishlist:

Visconti, Visconti, and...more Visconti! (And some ST Duponts too). (Ok fine, getting on the Omas and Montblanc trains now too. Toot toot.) (And maybe on the Montegrappa one too, but only for the Miyas.)

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up the "Visconti sparkle set", as I like to call it. The royales in black and in pink. Not sure how gaudy the pens will look with the crystals, but I have been eyeing the set for over a year now so I figured I'd pull the trigger.

I was also -very- tempted to get a full Cosmo color set, but couldn't quite justify 5 pens at once. Perhaps the Philly Pen Show will be where I go next.

Thanks, Bryant!

I was looking at the same pink pen but all that seems to be left are rollerballs. Definitely let me know how the pen is once you get it! It looks gorgeous.

- The poster formerly known as HollyGolightly

I was looking at the same pink pen but all that seems to be left are rollerballs. Definitely let me know how the pen is once you get it! It looks gorgeous.

http://i.imgur.com/yFGaYcy.jpg

I like it a lot! The color is one that I don't have in my collection, and I like how the pale pink has some translucency to it. The downsides to the pen are that it's the same size as the "midi" version of the Divinas, so it only has a #4 nib rather than the larger #6 nibs, but still gorgeous nonetheless.

Current Wishlist:

Visconti, Visconti, and...more Visconti! (And some ST Duponts too). (Ok fine, getting on the Omas and Montblanc trains now too. Toot toot.) (And maybe on the Montegrappa one too, but only for the Miyas.)

http://i.imgur.com/yFGaYcy.jpg

I like it a lot! The color is one that I don't have in my collection, and I like how the pale pink has some translucency to it. The downsides to the pen are that it's the same size as the "midi" version of the Divinas, so it only has a #4 nib rather than the larger #6 nibs, but still gorgeous nonetheless.

Ahhhh so pretty! I'm glad someone on the board snagged it so I can live vicariously. I have a thing for pale pinks. When I saw this one it reminded me a little of strawberry milk!

- The poster formerly known as HollyGolightly

So subtle, quite subdued. Okay, I was kidding. It definitely has a certain bling to it. You could make a strong impression.

“Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today, because if you do it today and like it, you can do again tomorrow!”

I got three of them. Stipula Orient Express, Faber Castell Ambition and Signum Orione. All are great...

the Danitrio Fellowship