• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• perfaddict

• Freddy

• mehandiratta

• Tanzanite

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Delta Unica LE Red, fine nib; Delta Unica LE Blue, fine nib; Platinum Preppy, fine nib, eyedropper conversion.

Respectively inked with Diamine Red Dragon, Noodler's Lexington Grey, and Iroshizuku Tsukushi (think I spelled that right...).

Parker Duofold Centennial LE True Blue edition with Parker Quink Blue-Black ink.

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

hero 616 with montblanc permanent blue

Am I the only one to think Hero and Montblanc in the same sentence is funny? Let alone the same pen...

Today I am using Parker 75 Ciselle and 61 flighter with some kind of broad stub thing on the end. Out of character for me, but I am making work to-do lists for after the holidays and the main tasks really stand out...

Brian

One test is worth a thousand expert opinions.

Today it's my new Lamy 2000 that arrived in the mail from Germany yesterday. Tsuki-yo ink. Man this pen has easily made it into my top 3 along with the MB146P and the Pelikan M805. I love the pen, but not all the checks I've had to authorize with it today, even though it was fun signing them. ;)

This is a sequel to the earlier topic with the same name

Here is a link to the last entry there:

https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/topic/7833-what-pens-are-you-using-today/page-500?p=3216795&do=findComment&comment=3216795

This was done to make the topic better to manoeuvre.

D.ick

PS Sorry to hijack your post, Cramer.

===============================================================================

No harm done!

I am actually using a good old fashion wood clad pencil that I bought today along with a nifty new eraser.

Pencil is a Faber-Castell 9000 series 7B drawing pencil.

Link to photo

http://www.tigerpens.co.uk/prodzoomimg7869.jpg

Eraser is a Tombow Mono Zero elastomer eraser, works like a mechanical click pencil but puts out a 2.3mm eraser.

Link to photo http://static.jetpens.com/images/a/000/003/3875.jpg

Edited by Zaphod_Beeblebrox

Whenever I see this title, I think, "I'm supposed to use them, and not stare at them?" - followed by the realization that I'm a serious pen user.

Today, the Lamy, TrueWriter, Cartier, Pelikan M200, Ranga Bamboo, Parker, Plumix, 2 Esterbrooks and 2 Pelikanos.

YES, I have used each of them several times today and each one has a different color.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Pilot Vanishing Point. Only used it for about a second to write down a number. Haven't really written anything today haha!

Today the following;

Jinhao 159 and.

Jinhao x450.

Lamy Al-Star with The Writing Desk Majestic Blue ink, loves this ink.

Lamy Safari with Lamy T10 black ink

Twsbi Vac 700 with Diamine Ancient Copper ink.

Twsbi Classic with Rohrer & Klingner Verdigris.

Merry Christmas!!!

Montegrappa Fortuna Rose Gold trim, medium nib/Conway Stewart Tamar blue ink

Edited by perfaddict