• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OcalaFlGuy

• transcend

• stephanos

• Jenks

Artikel ist leider nicht mehr verfügbar. :(

(Item is no longer available)

I think I'll stop by the local Galleria though, and see if they have one on hand... ;)

Edited by dneal

Was a nice offer.

And do remember Kaufhof does not send abroad, so you have to live in Germany or have friends/relatives there who can take care of the matter....

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

What a shame to miss out on this one. That price was a steal. This was released in 2003 and discontinued. Odd that it popped up for sale again. Must have been some old stock hiding somewhere.

Edited by sargetalon

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count. My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

It's back! Oh dear I am tempted :puddle:

Well that only lasted 10 minutes - too slow this time :wallbash: Maybe next year.

I feel like crying for you a little.

One of my all time favourite designs, some day...

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."

B. Russell

It seems to be back again with 15% off. I don't know anyone in Germany or I'd give it a try. Anyone that does needs to jump now. :)

Actually, the 15% code doesn't work but it is in stock.

Edited by Jenks

i thought it was the marine demonstrator.... oh well, the nib alone is worth about that in some circles. i would get it, bemoan it, probably return it, then bemoan that too.

Edited by transcend

For what it's worth, this is still available.

The SALE15 code does work, but it gives discounts in multiples of Eur.5 depending on how much you spend (enter the code into the "Aktionscode" field and press the "Aktualisieren" button: that gets you Eur. 10 off as the pen costs >100 but <150).

The site advertises free delivery on order above Eur. 49, though if they only deliver within Germany, I guess that doesn't really help many on this forum.

I've seen one of these blue 605s in the flesh and although the price is very tempting, it just doesn't get my motor racing. Still, it does look like a sweet deal if you can sort out delivery to a German address.

• 4 weeks later...

Mine arrived today in the UK. I used a mail forwarding service, which cost an extra 7 euros or so.

I haven't inked it up yet, but the blue and silver are great

• 1 month later...

Chuckle.

The original Galleria close out price was 99 Euro a few years ago.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Chuckle.

The original Galleria close out price was 99 Euro a few years ago.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

And the guess is that in five years time there will be another close out, but then for - let's say - 149.99.

Still a deal for those that like the pen (I don't and returned it).

Greetings,

Michael

I bought mine about 4-5 years ago after some back channel dickering with Regina Martini. I got it for $160 shipped and Regina test wrote/tweaked it for me before she mailed it.

That was slightly less than the going price for them at the time on Ebay. I thought I'd done OK.

I had Mike Masuyama do a rounded CI grind on it and later sold it for what I had into it to fund my Baby Ocean Blue purchase.

I Really Like my BOB but I also really wish I still had the CT, Rhodium nib 605.

For me, the 600 is The Perfect sized Pel and the silver trim looks oh so nice.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl