• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kuscer

• jdllizard

• OcalaFlGuy

• siopaopei

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I already bought myself a pen for Christmas. As for what I want, a nice pair of warm socks and perhaps a sweater as well.

I got myself a TWSBI 580 with a Broad nib. What did you get?

Brad

"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind" - Rudyard Kipling
"None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain-pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try." - Mark Twain

I find that as my family think I am nuts, and never buy me pens for Christmas, I have bought some of my own, and placed them under the Christmas tree. (lame, I know). I got a Caran d'Ache Ecridor, a Parker Sonnet and some Rhodia writing pads.

Thanks Santa!

I've been so blessed this year in life in general and with pens in particular. I have acquired many fun and beautiful pens, sold a number of pens and am very satisfied with what I have. I have no requests for pens or ink this year for Christmas. I hope everyone's pen dreams come true for this Christmas.

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Pen-wise it is safest to make one's own arrangements.

I have an Italix Parson's Essential and two Diamine 150th Anniversary inks (1864 Blue Black & Regency Blue) which I cannot play with until next Thursday.

Agreed! I went ahead and bought myself a pen too, a Marlborough, but I was able to convince my family to get me another Conway Stewart for Christmas. As anyone who reads my recent posts knows, I am going through a CS phase of pen collecting. :rolleyes:

I find that as my family think I am nuts, and never buy me pens for Christmas, I have bought some of my own, and placed them under the Christmas tree. (lame, I know). I got a Caran d'Ache Ecridor, a Parker Sonnet and some Rhodia writing pads.

Thanks Santa!

I did this for my birthday, and yes it was lame, but there's nothing like waking up to a Pelikan on the breakfast table, and hey, if we don't do it, no one else will!

Buying a pen is a personal matter relating to the pen feel, heft, nib, color, filling system, etc. I've found it best just to ask for a gift certificate from my favorite B&M. I know it will never be enough $$$ but I'll fill in what's missing and then not say anything (after all isn't it all about peace this time of the year). If someone gave me a pen and I didn't like I'd keep and use it anyway for sheer sentimentality that someone would go through that much trouble for me.Merry Christmas.

An iWatch. But I can't have it, until later.But I WANT it. Feh!

It's for Yew!bastardchildlil.jpg

I got a Pelikan M101n Red Tortoise and a Pelikan M400 White Tortoise with a bunch of inks. It's a good Christmas.

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af283/Runnin_Ute/fpn_1424623518__super_pinks-bottle%20resized_zps9ihtoixe.png

A new kidney (it would be my fouth transplant), but that ain't gonna happen so I'd settle for a Parker, double jeweled, Burgundy striped Vacumatic, with the striped section and jewels.

Like this one.

.post-117098-0-24586800-1418974157_thumb.jpg

Pic borrowed from the interwebs. No affiliation.

John L

I'd love these:Franklin Christoph Lucky 13 Penvelope in boot brownFC model 66 in solid iceIt won't happen, but there's a chance early next year....

Have you been reading my letter to Santa?

a 40 year old nymphomanic who's father owns a combo Gulfstream/Beechcraft/Lambo/Ferrari/Porsche/Ducati/Honda/Kawasaki dealership and several local BBQ jurnts

Other than that, I guess I'm set.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Make that nymphomaniac a thirty year old. Or just a Parker 51 ballpoint, midnight blue.

"Don't hurry, don't worry. It's better to be late at the Golden Gate than to arrive in Hell on time."
--Sign in a bar and grill, Ormond Beach, Florida, 1960.

It's my first time spending both Christmas and New Years completely alone, so what I'd really like is company. Sounds a bit sad to say, but that's what I really want for Christmas.

Other than that, I'd really like a Platinum Century 3776 or a Rhodia dot pad.