Mom's Cancer Is Back...

TLMG

Hey brothers and sisters...

Sorry for being "gone" for a while... I've had a bit of a cruddy time recently.

As many of you know, my mother was diagnosed with Stage 4 Ovarian Cancer a few years ago and really kicked its butt. In her checkup a few weeks ago, they told her that her blood tests led them to believe that her cancer was back.

We got the CT scan results a few days ago and it's back and extremely aggressive. It's on her liver, stomach, etc. and it is to the point that surgery is not an option. They are going to do chemo and then see what happens from there.

So, that is the situation we are at right now. She is my only family since I was born, so it's twice as hard too.

Emotions aside, I am trying to get her the best possible care... so I am trying to scrounge up money. I'm going to be selling pens in my collection that I think people will appreciate and make use of. Everyone "wins"...

1) Montblanc 149 in Medium. NEVER INKED OR DIPPED - $700 SHIPPED

As you see in the link above, amazon has this, brand new, for $810 + tax.

2) Montblanc Heritage 1912 in Medium. NEVER INKED OR DIPPED - $800 SHIPPED

Again, link above is ~$900 + tax.

3) Montblanc LeGrand Fountain Pen in Medium. NEVER INKED OR DIPPED! - $400 SHIPPED

This one is appx $500 + tax on Amazon.

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM or something. I'll include a 3-Step Ultimate Polish kit with the pens as well :-)

I really appreciate everyone's support.

Montblanc Pen PolishFountain Pen Flush

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RMN

• Lynn Teague

• jay.is.here

• Yaakova

I can't tell you how sorry I am to hear about your mom. I wish you the best, you'll both be in my prayers.

Sincerely,

Virginia

Edited by FP189

Alas I know the feeling by personal experience, so my thoughts are with your mother and you.

I wish you strength.

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Really sorry for you.

You and your mother will be in my prayers.

LYTH

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee402/LYTH1/031.jpg

NOTA BENE

The above offer of pens is the same as the classified that TLMG has on these pens.

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

I am so terribly sorry about this awful news. Prayers for you and your mom. I just went through this with a dear friend and so I am pretty raw about it yet.

It's for Yew!bastardchildlil.jpg

I am so sorry to hear this; I, too, am close to my mum. Prayers for you and your mum - I will keep you both in my thoughts.

I am so sorry to hear this. Sending prayers to you and your mom.

Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized. -- Albert Einstein

prayers for you and your mother

Pens are like watches , once you start a collection, you can hardly go back. And pens like all fine luxury items do improve with time

My dad has lung cancer and we are keeping an eye on it to see how it progresses after radiation. I know what you are going through. My sympathies and best wishes for you and yours.

True bliss: knowing that the guy next to you is suffering more than you are.

I lost my wife of 48 years to the same cancer. She passed on July 14th at 0445. We were lucky enough to live only two hours from M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston. She was diagnosed with stage 3-4 in April 2009 and they had enough hats and rabbits to give a decent quality of life for 5 years. Good luck. I know it's pricy.

Pat Barnes a.k.a. billz

That's a tough deal for you both to handle ... I wish you strength in doing so.

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; But if you really make them think, they'll hate you.

Don Marquis

US humorist (1878 - 1937)

lots of prayers for you and your mom , dont worry everything will be fine just dont lose your faith on god.

"Friendship is the purest love. It is the highest form of Love where nothing is asked for, no condition, where one simply enjoys giving.”
- Osho