Yes I Am Still Alive And Kicking....sorry For The Inconvenience.

pharmacist

Due to my professional duties and some other projects (I have to travel alot to the French border), any activities concerning my iron gall ink brewing (Urkundentinte, Darkening Absinthe, Turkish Night, Terra Incinerata, Sang Real, Purpura Imperialis, Oriens-Occidens) has been ceased till I have some spare time to supply you all with the inks.

My apologies for not having address you all personally, but It was practically impossible to do so. Anyhow: the good news is, that I will certainly recommence making ink....but don't ask me when :unsure: . I have a considerable waiting list to begin with....

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ambien

• inkstainedruth

• fountainpagan

• Runnin_Ute

Great to hear from you! I'm another fan your inks. I have enough to last me for a good while but it's nice that it will be available again in the future.

I have heard of you, immensly.

Where could I get to see the colors you propose I find very poetic all the names you gave them)?

Edited by fountainpagan

WomenWagePeace

SUPORTER OF http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/100x75q90/631/uh2SgO.jpg

My avatar is a painting by the imense surrealist painter Remedios Varo

Thanks for dropping in!!

Brad

"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind" - Rudyard Kipling
"None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain-pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try." - Mark Twain

Good to know you're okay.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Thank you Csrae.

I have made my choice and sent the mail. I hope it will not be toooooooooo lonnnnnnngg. ;)

You're welcome.

One can hope, iirc I sent a email back in January 2013 for a few ink bottles. Well, there is always next year too.

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow

Hello Pharmacist

I like very much your inks, and I am trying to replicate the US Standard ink but I have some trouble with the dyes... what dyes are you using to get that fancy colours? I was thinking in food colorants or in some china ink "water soluble" than is selling here in Chile.
Thank you very much.

«To the meaningless French idealisms: Liberty, Equality and Fraternity, we oppose the three German realities: Infantry, Cavalry, and Artillery».

Glad to hear you're still around, pharmacist!

Find my homemade ink recipes on my Flickr page here.

"I don't wait for inspiration; inspiration waits for me." --Akiane Kramarik

• 2 years later...

im interested in purchasing some of your IG ink. how do i get on your waitlist? B Levano, R.Ph.

im interested in purchasing some of your IG ink. how do i get on your waitlist? B Levano, R.Ph.

Uh, this thread is 3 years old, so you're actually necro-posting.... I haven't seen much from Pharmacist for a long time (other than him popping up a couple of years back to say he'd been having attacks of life and a lot of travel for his job). Much as I'd love to see him resurface again, and know he's okay. And that he's been busily brewing ink (my little bottle of Turkish Night isn't going to last forever, even with me hoarding it... ;)).

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Uh, this thread is 3 years old, so you're actually necro-posting.... I haven't seen much from Pharmacist for a long time (other than him popping up a couple of years back to say he'd been having attacks of life and a lot of travel for his job). Much as I'd love to see him resurface again, and know he's okay. And that he's been busily brewing ink (my little bottle of Turkish Night isn't going to last forever, even with me hoarding it... ;)).

I suggest to have a look at the IG inks offered by KWZ.