Free Bottle Of De Atramentis Ink

Morbus Curiositas

I think I've heard Akkerman is rebranded Diamine as well.

That would seem kind of weird, Shocking Blue and Majestic Blue don't seem that exact.

There is a list here on FPN that shows the comparable inks to Akkerman.

Edited by KBeezie

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morbus Curiositas

• oldmatekev

• KBeezie

• visvamitra

That would seem kind of weird, Shocking Blue and Majestic Blue don't seem that exact.

There is a list here on FPN that shows the comparable inks to Akkerman.

Any Idea where to find the list

Das leben ist wie ein Perpetuum Mobile mit ein Mangel..... Immer im Bewegung jedoch nicht unendlich. (life is like a troubled Perpetuum Mobile ever moving but not for ever)

Tricked throughout the centuries...

For centuries people had been tricked by kings & "religion-alism"

In the 20th century people got tricked by communism

Today people get tricked by (neo)capitalism :)

I can of course ask dr Jansen under what other names is inks are being sold...

Anyway The discount offer is available at De Atramentis as described in the original topic.

and on Larry Post.... Now an American supplier could come in handy i guess

Das leben ist wie ein Perpetuum Mobile mit ein Mangel..... Immer im Bewegung jedoch nicht unendlich. (life is like a troubled Perpetuum Mobile ever moving but not for ever)

Does anyone know how staining the document inks and the archival ink are? I'm especially interested in Document Black, Turquoise, Brown and Archival Black.

I have stained two demonstrators with Diamine inks and am a bit wary.

Non notisi signi.

Do you any US retailer that sells these ink:

http://www.de-atramentis.com/topic-ink-topics-inks-in-inks-/erotic-art/ink-inks-ink-for-fountain-pen--312-331-333-334-860.html

http://www.de-atramentis.com/ink-inks-wine-ink--wine-inks-inks-for-fountain-pens--47/ink-inks-ink-for-fountain-pens--136-294-295-296-407.html

http://www.de-atramentis.com/topic-ink-topics-inks-in-inks-/scented-school-ink--school-ink--school-inks--ink--inks--inks-for-fountain-pens-/ink-inks-school-ink-.html

Because if I ordered from DeAtramentis the shipping would kill the price. It's 39 USD shipping cost.

I already thought about those shipping costs....

I am in contact with a USA supplier of De Atramentis...

Things look hopfulln for our friends in the USA......

I willninform you when things get Official...

Then it is simple to add such bottles to the next shipment that goes to 5he usa

Does anyone know how staining the document inks and the archival ink are? I'm especially interested in Document Black, Turquoise, Brown and Archival Black.

I have stained two demonstrators with Diamine inks and am a bit wary.

I use a 50 ml Hospital syringe.. Just one flush and my FP is clean (with Document inks...)

Converters

Depends on the converter... Lamy and converters thet can be taken apart are easy... Just flush the others... take a bit more work...

But not a life times job

I believe it's the same stuff and fully legitimate, they even do the scented inks. I don't know why they changed the name since DA is available elsewhere in USA under its own name.

My honest belief..... is that they save $ on the name. Here in Canada, there is a pen store named Laywines'.. they have DeA inks under the Laywines' name (same bottle, same ink... different label) Laywines sells them at the regular DeA prices.. so there is no benefit for the buyer.

Xfountain Pen offers a nice discount if you buy the Architeckt ink, and most times they have some sort of SALE. It is exactly the same ink.. cause I have bought the same colors to compare. Same bottle, same ink... different label and a nice discount. :D

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

Dear Icywolfe...

I know about those horrible shipping costs... I am helping Dr jansen to find a solution for that. I will inform you when I know more about this....

I don't now if I already promised you to send some inks samples...

I do not have DA Bordeaux but I do have DA Merlot... Merlot is also a Bordeaux grape variety..... A single grape it is used in , Saint-Emillion,, and Pomerol wines...

All great Bordeaux wines (Medoc) are usually a Cuvee (mix) Of Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc AND MERLOT.....

I have inserted a link to my review of DA Merlot herehttps://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/topic/270756-de-atramentis-wine-ink-merlot/

I will send you a sample of it....

For those other inks.... Erotic Art (Kinky :D !!!!) and Schulbuben, I will keep you Informed....

Regards

Peter

Dear Icywolfe...

I know about those horrible shipping costs... I am helping Dr jansen to find a solution for that. I will inform you when I know more about this....

I don't now if I already promised you to send some inks samples...

I do not have DA Bordeaux but I do have DA Merlot... Merlot is also a Bordeaux grape variety..... A single grape it is used in , Saint-Emillion,, and Pomerol wines...

All great Bordeaux wines (Medoc) are usually a Cuvee (mix) Of Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc AND MERLOT.....

I have inserted a link to my review of DA Merlot herehttps://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/topic/270756-de-atramentis-wine-ink-merlot/

I will send you a sample of it....

For those other inks.... Erotic Art (Kinky :D !!!!) and Schulbuben, I will keep you Informed....

Regards

Peter

Yeah, I saw that review. That is what sort of pushed me into looking for the weird Wine inks.

The whole thing about the shipping costs sort of the same thing to people in Europe wanting Noodler's inks, while for DeAtramentis they are wanted from the other side. Why does this happen to the specialty ink companies.

Yeah Erotic Art ink, that ink buzzed my curiosity since the day I seen it.

Thx.

Just a suggestion, but the Dr. of DA should make a category of joke inks. As in inks that had a smell that makes you want to vomit. So when a person reads a letter they will get a whiff of scent and look for the nearest trash can. Well sort of the Jelly Bellies, there is the good tasting one, and another of the same color that tastes like poop.

Well - I thought about ordering some inks, but even with the possibility of getting one ink for free the shipment price is too high :) I would have to buy at least 10 inks to feel the discount. It's tempting but too expensive at the moment :)

It's 13,90 EURO To Poland though.

Edited by Icywolfe

#Nope

Well - I thought about ordering some inks, but even with the possibility of getting one ink for free the shipment price is too high :) I would have to buy at least 10 inks to feel the discount. It's tempting but too expensive at the moment :)

Hi Visamitra..

Shippig cost for apox 4 Bottles is about €13,50.... Can't look in your Wallet but I guess those shipping costs will not kill you :) .

Than there of course are Ink drops of all the standard inks available now... Do not know if you can order them seperately... But will ask Dr Jansen if it is possible if you order a few...

A whole lot of Inkdrops go in one Kilo course....

I will send you some DA samples from the inks I Own...

You said you know at least DA inks you like.... Which are those...

Off topic...

I gave my adress in th PM to Konrad... Unfortunately I did not see an answer..... He promised to send some Samples. I asked him to send me different KWZI samples than the ones your reviewed.... I will review these of course... But this way more of his inks get exposure....

regards

Peter

Hi Peter - yes the price isn't that high. The thing is De Atramentis inks in Poland cost +/- 9 euros (36 PLN)/ bottle. So for the price of 3+1+shipment = 52 euro = 219 PLN I can buy six bottles in polish shop. For the price of 6 + 2 gratis + shipment = 374 PLN I can buy 11 bottles in Poland. When I buy nine bottles + 3 gratis + shipment (127 euro = 534 PLN) I can buy as well 15 bottles in Poland :)

Hmm - I see I just need to stuck to polish retailer ;) But yes - ink drops are tempting.

BTW: if you could send me samples I would love to try them, especially Violets because I'm preparing MASSIVE comparison of violets / purples / magentas and I have only one De Atramentis ink - Aubergine.

So far I've tried: Petrol (amazing ink), Bamboo Green (too dry for my taste), Apricot (beautiful Orange, I've finished bottle few months ago), Ocher Yellow (I don't like this ink :/ ), Silbergrau (nice one), Mausgrau (nice one), Pigeon Blue (great ink), Wood (nothing special), coffee brown (decent brown ink). And that's it :)

Edited by visvamitra

Hi Peter - yes the price isn't that high. The thing is De Atramentis inks in Poland cost +/- 9 euros (36 PLN)/ bottle. So for the price of 3+1+shipment = 52 euro = 219 PLN I can buy six bottles in polish shop. For the price of 6 + 2 gratis + shipment = 374 PLN I can buy 11 bottles in Poland. When I buy nine bottles + 3 gratis + shipment (127 euro = 534 PLN) I can buy as well 15 bottles in Poland :)

Hmm - I see I just need to stuck to polish retailer ;) But yes - ink drops are tempting.

BTW: if you could send me samples I would love to try them, especially Violets because I'm preparing MASSIVE comparison of violets / purples / magentas and I have only one De Atramentis ink - Aubergine.

So far I've tried: Petrol (amazing ink), Bamboo Green (too dry for my taste), Apricot (beautiful Orange, I've finished bottle few months ago), Ocher Yellow (I don't like this ink :/ ), Silbergrau (nice one), Mausgrau (nice one), Pigeon Blue (great ink), Wood (nothing special), coffee brown (decent brown ink). And that's it :)

Dr jansen is still working on improving the ochre... He is very busy though.... But when it is ready you and Bo Bo Olsen get a free sample....

Cannot wait for King Konrads KWZI inks.... would really like to test them and give them an excellent review...

Regards

Peter

Thanks for posting the link to the "Merlot." I don't believe I'll be in Germany this year but next time I go, I'd like to pick up some of that ink. Really lovely colors. I'd been eyeing the Merlot and Bordeaux for a while, so your post was quite welcome. The shipping costs--well, DP is expensive and even US Post is getting quite high now for international shipping. I suppose the less expensive way is to supply someone stateside as a wholesaler because they can take a large shipment. I understand, however, that the old "surface mail" (on a ship) is now a thing of the past and all mail is airmail these days.

Thanks for posting the link to the "Merlot." I don't believe I'll be in Germany this year but next time I go, I'd like to pick up some of that ink. Really lovely colors. I'd been eyeing the Merlot and Bordeaux for a while, so your post was quite welcome. The shipping costs--well, DP is expensive and even US Post is getting quite high now for international shipping. I suppose the less expensive way is to supply someone stateside as a wholesaler because they can take a large shipment. I understand, however, that the old "surface mail" (on a ship) is now a thing of the past and all mail is airmail these days.

I am.in contact with a well known US supplier... They love DA...

So do not worry about shipping costs...

I will keep you informed

• 2 weeks later...

FREE BOTTLE OF DE ATRAMENTIS INK

Dear FPN friends

As a German speaking Ink lover and De Atramentisfan I am in frequent contact with the owner of De Atramentis Dr Franz-Josef Jansen.

I have linked several of your De Atramentis reviews to Dr Jansen, who was very pleased with these.

The compliments of course filled him with joy. But.... he also like to here your critisim, as this help him to improve his inks and service.

As a thank you for all your great reviews Dr Franz Josef offers all FPN- members the following

4=3 Discount... Every 4th bottle free

If your order 3 bottles you will get a free bottle of choice.

This is not limited to 4 bottles... In other words.

Order Pay

4 3

8 6

12 9 etc. etc.

Here is how you order

Send an E-mail to http://info@de-atramentis.com

Insert the following sentence in your e-mail

Peter 4 für 3; 4 Bestellen 3 Zahlen

or

Peter 8 für 6; 8 Bestellen 6 Zahlen etc. etc.

This way Dr Jansen knows about the discount.

If choosing is difficult there are inkdrops (2ml) of all standard colours available now

No strings attached but Dr Jansen would be very happy with your honest opinions...

Warmest regards

Peter

Thinning Agent for De Atramentis Document Inks.

For all of you interested in makeing your own shade of DA Document ink colours. There is a special Thinning agent available on thte website.

Since Document inks are permanent they cannot be dilluted wiht water.... Wiht this stuff you can...

Also is a yellow Docment ink available now. Togehter wiht Cyan(Turquoise), Magenta (Fuchsia) and black all CMYK colour ere available now... This means you can Mix every BomBproof colour you like.

The Thinning agent costs €12,50

FPN members pay only €5,10 if ordered in the following way... Send an E-mail with the following sentence

Peter, FPN Verdünnungsflüssigkeit für Dokumententinten

Regards

Peter

I looked at the colours and Steel Blue is very appealing. I'm not sure that I could come up with 4 bottles without a bit more thought though.

Is there any reduction in the US shipping price for UK buyers or is it a set amount worldwide?