What Is Your Signature Pen If You Have One?

Icywolfe

Pilot Metropolitan Violet Leopard filled with Diamine Oxblood and with a fine point. I need to replace my Prera with a medium point so it can enter the signature carry category. I am not sure why, but I am not as enamored with my Prera with a fine nib. I though I would at first, but now that I am used to using a medium, I feel like I need to switch.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• encremental

• BrandonA

• neillmot

• greatorg

I sign my name multiple times at work everyday. And I can't think of a better pen than my Pelikan M805 with a medium cursive italic ground by Mike Masuyama.

A close second is my Lamy 2000 also ground by Mike into a medium cursive italic.

Thanks,

Franz

Pelikan black M805 with 3B nib, filled with R&K Leipziger Schwarz, which I think is a very characterful black - like the bombazine of a Victorian undertaker's coat that has seen a little too much of the sun.

John

Edited by encremental

When a permanent ink is required, like signatures, I use my Visconti Van Gogh Maxi which is always loaded with Diamine Registrar's ink.

I only have two pens - an Aurora Optima and others.

If I'm at home, it would probably be my MB 146. If out somewhere like in a store or restaurant then I'd use my Schrade Tactical or Fisher Space Pen.

j1020

Jinhao x750 with a hacked TWSBI bold nib that I ground into a stub (hey, it's cheap to fail with those and I actually didn't muck it up too bad). Diamine Oxblood ... funny that someone else mentioned the same ink, given that there are so many to choose from.

Currently waiting for an OBB nib that I'll put into a Kaigelu 316 and will use that going forward.

Lamy Al Star EF with Diamine's Gerbera. I do anything with it really, not only write.

If I am required to use a dark colour for signing, I'd use my Hero 529 with (currently) SuSeMaI's Blue Cashmere. That's usually what I have in my bag. I'm not too picky about the pen I sign with, so it depends on my mood, pretty much (that meaning what pen fits my mood goes to my bag, and with that pen I'll do anything I need to).

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png
Hey! I'm Skylar! I am quite new to all of this, but am a very friendly person :3
If you wanna exchange snail-mail, my 'about me' in on page 51 on the snail mail list, and if you like what you see - pm me!

Parker Sonnet F nib.

Fine nib is not too bad for signing.

-William S. Park

“My two fingers on a typewriter have never connected with my brain. My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of course. Ball-point pens are only good for filling out forms on a plane. - Graham Greene

Waterman Edson Stub with Noodler's Bad Green Gator

Edited by LuisAAbrilRomero