• Keyless Works

• chairmaker

• Michigan

• Kataphract

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he fingerpainted.

I hadn't realised he'd mastered that either

My Collection: Montblanc Writers Edition: Hemingway, Christie, Wilde, Voltaire, Dumas, Dostoevsky, Poe, Proust, Schiller, Dickens, Fitzgerald (set), Verne, Kafka, Cervantes, Woolf, Faulkner, Shaw, Mann, Twain, Collodi, Swift, Balzac, Defoe, Tolstoy, Shakespeare, Saint-Exupery, Homer & Kipling. Montblanc Einstein (3,000) FP. Montblanc Heritage 1912 Resin FP. Montblanc Starwalker Resin: FP/BP/MP. Montblanc Traveller FP.

I originally posted a laughing face in response to one of the comments. This did not make any positive contribution to the thread, and even while I was posting it, I knew that I shouldn't. Therefore, I'm removing it and I apologize.

Edited by Blue_Moon

Franklin-Christoph, Italix, and Pilot pens are the best!
Iroshizuku, Diamine, and Waterman inks are my favorites!

Apica, Rhodia, and Clairefontaine make great paper!

Looked like a ballpoint to me, but I bow to your better powers of observation.

Crayolas! Nah...he was drawing in the sandpit with his finger.

I hadn't realised he'd mastered that either

I thought Obama used his ears

I think the world would be a lot better off today if neither of these two guys had learned how write.

Just my 2 and a half cents. :D

- Chris

- He that eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood abideth in me; and I in him. (JN 6:57)

- "A woman clothed in the sun," (REV 12.1); The Sun Danced at Fatima, Portugal; October 13, 1917.

- Thank you Blessed Mother and St. Jude for Graces and Blessings obtained from Our Lord.

Sad that some people either didn't receive or won't heed the parental lesson of, If you can't say something Nice about someone, say nothing at all.

Instead, they'd prefer to take what started as a completely pen related, innocuous post and Purposely steer it towards being a Mod locked one.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

It was really interesting to see a Montblanc on display at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago as an artifact from a captured U-boat. That war was a long time ago, and the captain who owned it had next to no responsibility for the terrible policies of his nation. It is just a historical artifact.

Not this guy. Not this pen.

Sad that some people either didn't receive or won't heed the parental lesson of, If you can't say something Nice about someone, say nothing at all.

Instead, they'd prefer to take what started as a completely pen related, innocuous post and Purposely steer it towards being a Mod locked one.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Well said. :thumbup:

"Don't be humble, you're not that great." Golda Meir

Ahhhh, but did he use a fountain pen when signing bills into laws? And if so....Pilot Varsity?

I doubt he used a fountain pen when signing bills into law, but if he did the Varsity would make sense. As I understand, when presidents sign bills they do so using many pens (think one letter in their names per pen) so that they can give the pens away as mementos to the congressmen and other individuals that helped get the bill passed.

He was somewhat dyslexic....so could afford a secretary at Yale to write his papers. B or C will get most multiple guess questions.

Explains why he was holding the book up-side down on 9-11.

I fixed autopilots ... and it appears flying jets is easier than I thought.

Edited by Bo Bo Olson

In reference to P. T. Barnum; to advise for free is foolish, ........busybodies are ill liked by both factions.

The cheapest lessons are from those who learned expensive lessons. Ignorance is best for learning expensive lessons.

... they'd prefer to take what started as a completely pen related, innocuous post and Purposely steer it towards being a Mod locked one.

Good call Bruce. Its too bad when folks don't have enough self control to refrain from political comments. In a board this large, with members from nearly every country on earth, representing myriad religious and political points of view, nearly anything one says on political and religious topics can and will offend someone else. That is why we have a policy prohibiting comments on these topics. This could have been a thread about pens, but a few decided to use it as an opportunity to make a political comment, which is a shame.

Topic closed.

How small of all that human hearts endure,
That part which laws or kings can cause or cure.

— Samuel Johnson

Instagram: dcpritch