• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rmullins

• migo984

• cybaea

• T4TEXAS

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A5. Maybe because I am familiar with A sizes, but I like this one. A4 is too big and looks too formal (because I used it on papers and school/official stuff) and A6 is great for carrying around, but too small in my opinion for daily use at home.

You are welcome to visit my blog: http://gatzbcn.blogspot.com/ and that is my shop: https://www.gatzbcn.com/shop

What are the dimensions for B5? Seems to have a lot of fans.

B5 is very close to the size of a composition notebook. If you like the comp notebook format, you'd probably like B5.

For the office work always A4 size but for pocket notebook A6 size. This format is for me the most useful for take notes everywhere.

A4 or A5 depending on what I need it for. A5 doesn't do a great job at essay writing. :)

CHECK OUT MA BLOG! www.inkredibleblog.wordpress.com

B5 - the perfect compromise between A5 and A4.

+1

For size, it is the geometric mean of the A4 and A5 dimensions. So that should be all clear, then ;)

I am no longer very active on FPN but feel free to message me. Or send me a postal letter!

A5 for letters, A4 for handwriting practice :)

UK-based pen fan. I love beautiful ink bottles, sealing wax, scented inks, and sending mail art. Also, thanks to a wonderful custom-ground nib by forum member Bardiir, I'm currently attempting calligraphy after years of not being able to do so due to having an odd pen-grip :D

A5 for journal. Not too big, not too small.

A6 for pocket memo. Just fit inside the pocket and can carry all the time. Large enough for taking memo or simple To Do List.

That B5 size is intriguing! But also hard to find and even harder to find notebooks, etc., for.

It's not too difficult. Japanese stationery (notepads, notebooks) is often available in B5 size. e.g.Muji, Maruman, Life, Apica etc. Tomoe River pads from Nanami are also available in B5 IIRC. Nu Elite from NuCo also available in B5 and are very FP-friendly.

Edited by migo984

Verba volant, scripta manent

Is there a paper-size that fits the "fibonacci" point of view. I know it's a religion for a lot of people. ;)

Another vote for B5 here as well - not too big that it is cumbersome to carry around, not too small either - just the right size

Another vote for B5 here as well - not too big that it is cumbersome to carry around, not too small either - just the right size

+1

I would use A4 if i could fit my laptop and A4 notebook side by side on meetings. B5 takes much less space ob table.

I would like to find Rhodia style hard cover blank B5 notebook that opens flat. Japanese B5 notebooks that im aware of are otherwise fantastic but adding leather covers to the soft covered notebooks makes them feel a bit bulky.

Non notisi signi.

I would use A4 if i could fit my laptop and A4 notebook side by side on meetings. B5 takes much less space ob table.

I would like to find Rhodia style hard cover blank B5 notebook that opens flat. Japanese B5 notebooks that im aware of are otherwise fantastic but adding leather covers to the soft covered notebooks makes them feel a bit bulky.

I only know of a lined one: the Mnemosyne Notebook B5 is probably the sort of thing you are looking for but, alas, it is lined, not blank. Ed Jelly has a review online.

I am no longer very active on FPN but feel free to message me. Or send me a postal letter!

I only know of a lined one: the Mnemosyne Notebook B5 is probably the sort of thing you are looking for but, alas, it is lined, not blank. Ed Jelly has a review online.

Closest thing i have seen so far is the Kyokuto B5 two ring notebook. It would be plain but it does not look sturdy enough to withstand the horrors of Zombie apocalypse.

Non notisi signi.