Sailor's Full Ink Lines Including Shop Exclusives Compiled In A Post?

Algester

I am SO SCREWED!

I will be in Japan in less than 2 months and my budget is spent and I haven't even gotten there yet.

Between ink and paper.......I'm DONE.

I actually thought I could get away with just Maruzen Athena Sepia, a couple Iroshizuku inks, and some paper/journals. :lticaptd:

What was I thinking?! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

stop and think, breathe easy... think Ito-ya or Maruzen you can only choose one in tokyo and do not think too deeply but if you can drop by Kobe go and splurg in Nagasawa pen shop it will be a blast I tell ye ORZ...

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Algester

• Tinjapan

• white_lotus

• Cyber6

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OUCH. I just ordered all the Sankodo inks I want - there was one missing, in fact the one I was most excited about ... the bright but dark blue called Oosone/Ozone Blue - and it cost me $241.50 CAD. To be fair, the exchange rate is what is killing me. It was only $208.50 USD **before** shipping, but it was for 8 bottles, so it comes out to $26.07 USD for each bottle. I had them ask, just to be sure, and yes, they are made by sailor. And since one of the greens was out before and was now back in stock, I'm thinking these are NOT limited editions.

Okay, this is odd. WRE just told me that Sankodo says Ozone Blue was a LE and they have no plans of gettig it back in stock. On August 25th of this year when I originally put my request for a quote in with WRE, they had it in stock but not the forest green. As of today the green is back in and Ozone Blue is out.

I am not sure what that says about which inks being LE or not. Either way I am super sad I missed it on Ozone Blue. It looked amazing.

Ok just update you guys my laptop which I have been using for 6 years is starting to finally show signs of wear (the same laptop I use to update this thread) so I won't be updating the list until I probably have a replacement or the laptop back from diagnosis and repair

Edited by Algester

Oh yeah I just received a PM asking if I'm ever actually listing all the inks I have found thus far answer is no sadly... Plus I dont think anyone would ever bother reading the japanese names and then there's my broken laptop... I had to install asian language just for it to start showing jp text so I cant really hijack anyone's computer

Edited by Algester

People can scroll through the thread, it's not that hard. No worries, and thanks for everything! Though I will admit to hoping you keep hunting down new inks. I'll do the buying and trying, but I don't have time to hunt for them! :P

I just bought a bottle of kobe 38, and I'll do a full review on it when it comes in. The other full review that was one this site has lost the pictures that came with it.

The praise of the praiseworthy is above all rewards.

I just wish you a repaired/replaced computer - it sounds like you enjoy the hunt and need the Internet. I thank you as well for your efforts!

Breathe. Take one step at a time. Don't sweat the small stuff. You're not getting older, you are only moving through time. Be calm and positive.

Okay, I've just scrolled through this thread. I shouldn't have done that....
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-QJJsIKz-fi8/UEZl_kWyVvI/AAAAAAAAClI/K_M-NMMoOMc/s400/immediately-regret-this-decision.gif

I must add:
Huge respect for collection all these!
Thank you! :happy:

Edited by attika89

Because I do not have any means right now to reasonably search for an ink set I have a request to make can anyone post about bungbox inks

Segreted from their main exclusive inks to their monthly and holiday specific inks right now I was counting about 30 inks at the very least from them reasonably sized samples are appreciated

I'm sure this wont be that hard since how coveted their inks are in the forums

Edited by Algester

Are you asking for names and an image for each of their inks to be posted here?

Breathe. Take one step at a time. Don't sweat the small stuff. You're not getting older, you are only moving through time. Be calm and positive.

Bung Box Ink Colors

Espresso fpn_1415078678__bb_espresso.jpg

Chocolate Brown fpn_1415078082__bb_chocolate_brown.jpg

Hamanako Eel fpn_1415078736__bb_hamanako_eel.jpg

Nostalgia fpn_1415078360__bb_nostalgia.jpg

Piano Mahogany Mocha fpn_1415081444__bb_piano_mahogany_mocha.

Ebisgold fpn_1415078628__bb_ebisgold.jpg

Solelil fpn_1415081506__bb_solelil.jpg

Icho fpn_1415079144__bb_icho.jpg

Sweet Potato Yellow fpn_1415078173__bb_sweet_potato_yellow.j

Mandarin Orange fpn_1415081006__bb_mandarin_orange.jpg

Sunset fpn_1415078308__bb_sunset.jpg

Mother Pink fpn_1415081338__bb_mother_pink.jpg

Matador Red fpn_1415078238__bb_matador_red.jpg

Tears Of A Clown Ruby fpn_1415081576__bb_tears_of_a_clown_ruby

Lycorias Red Amaryllis fpn_1415080928__bb_lycorias_red_cluster_

Dandyism fpn_1415078572__bb_dandyism.jpg

Norwegian Wood Emerald fpn_1415080821__bb_norwegian_wood_emeral

88 Olive Green fpn_1415078458__bb_88_olive_green.jpg

Light Soup Green fpn_1415080647__bb_light_soup_green.jpg

Happiness fpn_1415079085__bb_happiness.jpg

Luminous Green fpn_1415080749__bb_luminous_fluorescent_

Edited by Sinistral1

Bung Box Continued

Blue Black 4B fpn_1415078525__bb_blue_black_4b.jpg

Silent Night fpn_1415080428__bb_silent_night.jpg

Fujiyama Blue fpn_1415078810__bb_fujiyama_blue.jpg

First Love Sapphire fpn_1415078987__bb_first_love_sapphire.j

June Bride Something Blue fpn_1415079828__bb_june_bride_something_

Lapis Lazuli Ocean Blue fpn_1415079916__bb_lapis_lazuli_ocean_bl

Lapis Lazuli Sky Blue fpn_1415079998__bb_lapis_lazuli_sky_blue

Sweet Potato Purple ** Image Not Available **

L'Amant fpn_1415082063__bb_lamant.jpg

Imperial Purple fpn_1415079376__bb_imperial_purple.jpg

Sakana-Machi Tipsy fpn_1415080338__bb_purple_sakana-machi_t

the Ink of Witch fpn_1415080526__bb_the_ink_of_witch.jpg

Melancholic Gray fpn_1415081223__bb_melancholic_gray.jpg

Mr Career Armor Black fpn_1415081111__bb_mr_career_armor_black

Music Black fpn_1415081155__bb_music_black.jpg

Edited by Sinistral1

This is a deadly list. The P-n-M inks I wanted are out of stock, but managed to order some Sankado inks *rubs hands in glee*

Wonder if the P-n-M inks will be restocked?! Not that I need more inks :(

Many of the BB inks listed above are out of stock and/or only available in sets of 12. Will try to add the list of which over the next few days.

Here is the list of the BB inks that are currently out of stock. For reference, if you see the following "ただいま品切中" in red at the bottom of the information box for an ink, it is sold out.

Here is the list as 13:00 Tokyo time, Nov. 05, 2014.

Imperial Purple, Fujiyama Blue, Norwegian Wood/Emerald, Luminous, Dandyism, Lapis Lazuli (Omaezaki) Sky Blue, Music Black, and Sweet Potato Yellow.

The following are available in lots of twelve (12) bottles only.

June Bride Something Blue, Lycoris Red, Happiness, Nostalgia, Melancholic Gray (but...) and Icho.

Edited by Tinjapan

Thanks for the info showing which colors are out of stock. So is Sweet Potato Purple gone for good?