Place An Order And Get Your Money Back!

Nordic Pen Imports

Dear friends of FPN, I Think it's time for my next competition.

I will make a 100% refund of two orders placed between today and the 31st of August.

This might be your time to win.

Not only will two happy winners get their money back, place an order and I will add some freebies in the package too if you are lucky.

Welcome to NPI AB and our store at, www.npiab.se and see if you might find anything you like!

Kind regards

Niklas Dahl

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nordic Pen Imports

• Icywolfe

• thedraperyfalls

• maverink

Now I also have the two latest colors from Diamine Inks in stock.

Autumn Oak (link)

Tyrian Purple (link)

Why not try them out?

Order some ink today and you might get it for free!

Kind regards

Niklas

I also have some pens from Serwex and Jinhao that I will add to the next couple of orders. Free pens to the next 20 orders!! Hurry, hurry!!

Niklas

Hello

Shipping is €5 no matter how much you order or were you live.

Niklas

Oh okay. I thought it was going to be some absurd price.

(Not pen related) But once I've ordered a computer part from (Either it was Germany or the UK, the box had 2 tags one was from DE to the UK then UK to the US) and the part was 400 USD and the shipping was 150 USD.

Actually just a question how do I filter out all the FPs on your site. Because I see a lot of ball Points and I only use FPs.

Edited by Icywolfe

#Nope

At the moment I don't have that many FPs in the shop but I will start adding soon.

If you are interested in pens from Conway Stewart or Visconti just send me an e-mail (niklas@npiab.se) or PM me and I will give you the best price possible.

More brands will come later this year.

Niklas

At the moment I don't have that many FPs in the shop but I will start adding soon.

If you are interested in pens from Conway Stewart or Visconti just send me an e-mail (niklas@npiab.se) or PM me and I will give you the best price possible.

More brands will come later this year.

Niklas

I'm a Pilot Guy. Not much in Namki though. (Too expensive, with 15000 USD I can buy a car.) But Platinum is fine also. Sailor I have no clue why they so hard to find.

Edited by Icywolfe

#Nope

for pilot platinum pens you are better off buying directly from japanese sellers like engeika, santa trading, rakuten mkt place or ebay just a happy customer

Pilot custom heritage 74 all nibs, 742 Fa and PO nibs, 823 F 92 F,M, 3776 FM,EF,1911F

And all indian pens

for pilot platinum pens you are better off buying directly from japanese sellers like engeika, santa trading, rakuten mkt place or ebay just a happy customer

How do you deal the customs?

Correction: I didn't see the India flag. So I'm not sure if you have the customs charges.

Edited by Icywolfe

#Nope

I will draw a first winner tomorrow, one happy customer will get their money back, 100% refund.

If you want to join the draw, just Place an order and cross your fingers!

This is an extra draw, I will still draw two Winners on the 31st.

Who knows, I might draw more Winners! Trust me, you don't want to miss this.

Welcome to www.npiab.se

Niklas

I will draw a first winner tomorrow, one happy customer will get their money back, 100% refund.

If you want to join the draw, just Place an order and cross your fingers!

This is an extra draw, I will still draw two Winners on the 31st.

Who knows, I might draw more Winners! Trust me, you don't want to miss this.

Welcome to www.npiab.se

Niklas

Just a question how long will you do these special events?

#Nope

You never know! It all depends on how many customers who decides to purchase from us.

I have at least two more competitions later this year.

The chance to get your order for free is valid until the 31st of August.

For orders placed during Thursday, Friday and Saturday I will add a nice set of Diamine cartridges for free.

15 colors, one cartrigde from each.

Kind regards

Niklas

Thank you for all the orders last couple of Days.

Time for something new?

Order today and I will add a Jinhao X-450 to your order for free.

Kind regards

Niklas

Hello Niklas,

Thank you for your generosity.

I intended to buy some Diamine inks, but realised you don't have any 80ml bottles in stock.

Would they come in anytime soon?

Thank you!

•  

Hello Niklas,

Thank you for your generosity.

I intended to buy some Diamine inks, but realised you don't have any 80ml bottles in stock.

Would they come in anytime soon?

Thank you!

Thank you for the message, the reason for not having 80ml in the shop is because of shippingcost. I would have to raise shippingcost by 100% for orders containing 80ml. Would you be prepared to pay €10 then I would consider adding them again.

Niklas