Fpn Inks: Are We Lost?

rmullins

Are we ever going to see the FPN inks? I have a feeling after following for more than a year, and the topic being locked that we are never going to see these again.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amberleadavis

• rmullins

• Cyber6

• RMN

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just searched this. That is a neat thing - FPN ink. I'd support that. A secret ink made for just us, how special, well a secret that only 80,000 people know about. :)

Looking for a black SJ Transitional Esterbrook Pen. (It's smaller than an sj)

As far as I know the problem is that the guy who makes the inks for us is not available, and could not be contacted for a long while. As long as he does not make a new supply, I guess we're out......

Could be a good idea to start searching a new supplier.....

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

I contacted him a couple of months ago and he told me no-one has ordered it, so he hasn't made any. Alas.........all I want is that Galileo. *sob* ;)

I had an opportunity a few months ago, but waited to late to jump. My loss.

I would love to see a FPN exclusive ink by Diamine! Maybe even a set. :D

Set of inks is one cool idea. Sample sized set (5ml) will be wow...

I would love to see a FPN exclusive ink by Diamine! Maybe even a set. :D

Oh, man, that would be so wonderful. They have at least one exclusive that I know of (for The Missing Pen) and seem friendly with a couple FPNers...

Sounds so cool! Could someone link the topic? I couldn't find it.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png
Hey! I'm Skylar! I am quite new to all of this, but am a very friendly person :3
If you wanna exchange snail-mail, my 'about me' in on page 51 on the snail mail list, and if you like what you see - pm me!

A set of FPN inks? that would be so awesome but it would need a pink just for Charles Rice ;) just teasing of course :)

Woo hoo a set consisting of black, teal and pink. I can see how the stock would never deplete.....

Some of us are involved in testing some very promising ink powders right now. There are still a few spots in the group of 50 testers. Just think what color combinations you could create! The goal is to eventually have these available for sale, world wide, with affordable cost and shipping. PM either me, or Amberleadavis if you are interested in becoming one of the Fab 50!! Time and spots are running out! Do a search on "Susemai" to read all about the project.

Edited by Sinistral1

Breathe. Take one step at a time. Don't sweat the small stuff. You're not getting older, you are only moving through time. Be calm and positive.

A set of FPN inks? that would be so awesome but it would need a pink just for Charles Rice ;) just teasing of course :)

We would call it Mr. Pink.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

The FPN exclusive inks are amazing. Watch_Art was the person in charge of the shipment. It's my understanding we are still on hiatus from selling the inks. I wish we could sell them again. I like Starry Night a lot.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

The FPN exclusive inks are amazing. Watch_Art was the person in charge of the shipment. It's my understanding we are still on hiatus from selling the inks. I wish we could sell them again. I like Starry Night a lot.

Yup, is the darkest blue I have encountered. Pity it is a bit prone to feathering/bleeding on the paper I have to use for work (printer-paper)

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

I contacted him a couple of months ago and he told me no-one has ordered it, so he hasn't made any. Alas.........all I want is that Galileo. *sob* ;)

I had an opportunity a few months ago, but waited to late to jump. My loss.

I feel your pain. My hubs just woke me up a couple hours ago to inform me our cat knocked over a bottle of ink. I am heartbroken; it was my precious Galileo.

I adore the customs inks but I was getting deep into a writing project, and with Galileo in my Estie desk set, things were clicking.

And now I am bereft.

My husband went to throw away the empty bottle and I think I screamed STOP! THAT'S AN FPN LIMITED RUN CUSTOM COLOR

I miss it already. The glass didn't break. It's those brittle plastic caps. They stink.

I'll try to mix something comparable but I'm not terrific at that. That's why unsaved the empty bottle, so I could try matching the one drop left...

i have also been trying to buy some Galileo. no response yet. looks like i won't get one for a long, long while.
really quite sad to have such an interesting and unique ink unavailable.

Edited by luhkey