#1 Algester

Algester

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 29 July 2014 - 13:12

If people have not yet checked the new TWSBI website, the Classic isnt listed in their pen categories yet well the reason is that they are now "upgrading" the pen to post probably the o-rings on the piston knob but that... looks kind of awkward... so I'm not sure yet probably on the third week of August there's new info on this one

#2 EricTheRed

EricTheRed

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 29 July 2014 - 22:02

I am looking forward to seeing the redesigned version. I will probably purchase one.

#3 dakota500

dakota500

Dipped Only

• Member - Gold

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 14:06

Here is a pic of my new TWSBI Classic, I just got yesterday. It does have 2 grooves with 2 o-rings installed in the end cap. This allows the cap to post securely, but if the cap rotates so does the end cap. This does not bother me, just putting that out there. They say you will able to get the upgraded end caps separately. I love the pen so far, seem more comfortable in my had then the 540's and the 580.

fpn_1410011134__twsbi_classic_2.jpg

#4 PabloAU

PabloAU

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 September 2014 - 21:48

Here is a pic of my new TWSBI Classic, I just got yesterday. It does have 2 grooves with 2 o-rings installed in the end cap. This allows the cap to post securely, but if the cap rotates so does the end cap.

That looks dangerous...

It seems it'd post very high. How does it feel length/balance-wise?

#5 dakota500

dakota500

Dipped Only

• Member - Gold

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 00:18

The pen might be a little back heavy, I don't really notice it. The cap seems pretty light, not like the 580 cap. This pen with it posted, in my bigger hands seems very comfortable. It is way more comfortable than the 580 for sure. I think I will be getting another.