• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• liverman

• Lindab709

• brewsky

• mbankirer

I'm going to Denver four days after this pen show :(

On the other hand, yay Denver now has a pen show! Maybe my next trip back to see the family will "coincidentally" be that weekend next time...

Edited by janelle

The first annual Colorado Pen Show is a definte "go" for 10-11 October 2014 at the Doubletree Stapleton Hotel in Denver, Colorado. The hotel is quite close to the airport, next to the Northfield shopping village and a short trip to central Denver entertainment, museums and restaurants. There are loads of interesting things to do in Denver and Colorado if you want to come early, stay late or entertain "non-pen" partners.

The exhibit space at the hotel is locked down. The organizers are working hard at nailing down some more anchor exhibitors and show sponsors. Check the website frequently for updates to the exhibitor list.

Admission for visitors will be low, too.

The more I know about computers, the more I like my pens.

Colorado Pen Show

5-7 October 2018

Denver, Colorado

Cool! I visit family in Colorado 3 - 4 times a year, so I may be able to schedule a trip for those dates.

The Pen Lady

We are very excited about this!

Pen Posse is meeting August 9, Englewood Public Library, 1:00-3:00......we will discuss what we can do support the show!

http://www.pbase.com/liverman/image/156958582/original.jpg

It's official! The Colorado Pen Show will take place in Denver, Colorado, on 11-12 October 2014. We felt that a good, general pen was needed in the mountain west to compliment store-hosted events. We’re planning for this to be an annual show. Several sponsors (Argent Blue, Ryan Krusac Studios, Two Hands Paperie) and exhibitors are already on board.

The Doubletree Stapleton near the Denver International Airport is under contract for the exhibit hall. Very good room rates ($74/night before 10 Sep 2014) are available at the hotel and can be booked through a link on the show website. The hotel provides complimentary scheduled shuttle service to the Shops at Northfield, Quebec Square Retail Center and Denver International Airport.

Exhibitors: All the info needed to register is on the exhibitor registration page on the website:

• Tables for both days are $140 each with tablecloth and power.
  • Wall tables are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
  • Wi-Fi is provided.
  • Lunch each day for one exhibitor is provided.

Admission: Just $5/day at the door, supervised kids under 12 get in free

In addition to the Pen Show, there are lots of things to do in Denver. With over 300 days of sunshine each year and average high temps in October of 66F (19C), it’s easy to predict a high probability of good weather for the show.

We’d love to see you at the show!

General show info: info@coloradopenshow.com
Exhibitors: ed.capizzi@coloradopenshow.com

Colorado Pen Show

5-7 October 2018

Denver, Colorado

Frank and I are very pleased that there will be a pen show in Denver. Hope to meet man of our Colorado customers there, as well as other Rocky Mountain pen people. Great place for a pen show! See you all there in October.

Sam

• 5 months later...

We are working on10-11 October 2015 for the 2015 Colorado Pen Show. Color those dates tentative.

Watch FPN and the Colorado Pen Show website for an announcement when the arrangements are finalized.

Edited by liverman

Colorado Pen Show

5-7 October 2018

Denver, Colorado