• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ac12

• tarheel1

• sgage

• abritdownunder

We created a quick quiz just for fun to see if you are a fountain pen addict. Take the quiz and see how you rate. Let us know how you did.

I got 47% - "chance you are an addict". I'm not an addict in the pen-acquisition mania sense - I simply love writing with a nice FP. I keep a journal on TR paper, and several times a day, I will make an entry, simply because I want to write with a nice FP. So I'm not a collector - more a writer.

Oops!

85% chance of addiction. Fortunately I can stop any time I want to.

"how do I know what I think until I write it down?"

Your Score

91%

chance you are an addict

Brad

"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind" - Rudyard Kipling
"None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain-pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try." - Mark Twain

I got 91% on the test, I think because I use my fountain pens throughout the day and prefer to use my fountain pen than a ballpoint if someone offers.

Regards,

Kevin

97%

I'm hosed...

Increase your IQ, use Linux AND a Fountain pen!!http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk11/79spitfire/Neko_animated.gif
http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/5/50/Fedorabutton-iusefedora.png

82%...hanging on by a thread.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

~ George Orwell

That was close 59%

I glad there were no questions on ephemeral. I just bought another counter top Parker display case

& picked up another Parker 3rd gen Vac today.

I never buy brand new Fp's just vintage Parkers.

Wrong forum for that question, possibly. I think it safe to say...YES! We are. Init why we here? Dayam...only65% addicted.

Edited by FountainPages

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.

Mark Twain

My score was 79%. I have over 200 fountain pens and my family says I am addicted. However, I know I can stop buying them anytime I want and I can also stop looking at the FPN web page anytime I want, and I can stop thinking about fountain pens any time I want, and ....................

Goodness! I have 3 fountain pens, a few inks, and some nice paper. I really, really enjoy writing with my fountain pens, addicted, you might say, on that score. I write throughout the day, whenever I can, and it is refreshing to me. But the dea of having 200 fountain pens, or even 20, strikes me as, well, let's just say it's not my game. I mean, there are only 24 hours in a day, and there are many calls upon my attention. What does one do with 200 fountain pens? Look at them?

97%

I was being honest!

-William S. Park

“My two fingers on a typewriter have never connected with my brain. My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of course. Ball-point pens are only good for filling out forms on a plane. - Graham Greene

Rut-ro

Your Score

100%
chance you are an addict

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Somehow I knew I'd get a high score.......

85%....

Is that a B+ ?

:)

FP Addict & Pretty Nice Guy

My name is Paul, and I'm a Penaholic. Its been a week since my last purcha... Darn it. Its been 20 seconds since I bought a pen.

85%. Yeah, tell my wife that.

Paul

"Nothing is impossible, even the word says 'I'm Possible!'" Audrey Hepburn